Who's still riding? (Fall & Winter 2019 Edition) | Page 10 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Who's still riding? (Fall & Winter 2019 Edition)

LePhillou

Site Supporter
It's gorgeous but it's also minus temps so .... no

TK4

Went out for a wee ride today - unless the weather changes back to warmer that will likely be the end of it.

Hardwrkr13

Site Supporter
6" of snow for us so far and the next 14 days don't look like riding weather. Prepping the sleds and putting the bike away.

LePhillou

Site Supporter
Oh man, only been 1.5 weeks but it was so much fun! Just running errands so didn't get too cold :)

N234

Layering up and riding in 10c or less is wayyyy more comfortable than riding in 30+. This opens up my riding season substantially.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

sburns

Layering up and riding in 10c or less is wayyyy more comfortable than riding in 30+. This opens up my riding season substantially.
It might extend the season for you, but I dunno I prefer hot sunny days over grey and cold anytime.

N234

It might extend the season for you, but I dunno I prefer hot sunny days over grey and cold anytime.
Sunny is definitely better than grey.

Why not both?
Sunny AND cool! Lately I've had the dark visor and a turtleneck on.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

regder

Site Supporter
Calling for 10cm of snow tomorrow, have a feeling that's it for most of us.

sburns

Calling for 10cm of snow tomorrow, have a feeling that's it for most of us.
Ya I am seeing that too, but I sense there could be a bit of a warm up after this week.

It was pretty decent out today. Took a ride downtown harbour front area, saw a couple of riders around, and another on the way back.

Mad Mike

Is a 200km loop today. Roads were great, had to knock snow and ice off bike.

Rob Star

Mall Santa
Site Supporter
Was it last thursday morning (nov 8) we had the first accumulation? Might have been friday, regardless, it was 5:30 am, Im heading to work, eastbound on York mills just past Bayview. There was a LOT of slush on the roads, enough so that when I was turning thru an intersetion the traction control on the car was lighting up my dash.

I had to take a double take look and had a proper D'Fuq moment, as there was a guy on what looked like a green ninja, bigger than a 300 but smaller than a zx6, RIPPING thru the slush going westbound.

Woah dude, you really needed to get somewhere eh?

Top Bottom