Who's still riding? (Fall & Winter 2019 Edition) | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Who's still riding? (Fall & Winter 2019 Edition)

Rode 2+ hours to the cottage yesterday with an extra layer under the jacket and "First Gear" heated gloves I got from FortNine a couple of years back. They work incredibly well under 10C, especially on the highways.

I wanted to get a decent ride in today, but early morning fog, wet roads, and cold nixed that plan. Looks dry now, I am going out for a shorter hop around Halton/Milton and plan to end up at the forks as usual probably around 1:00 - 1:30.

No sweat, no bugs, no rain (y) another perfect day for trials riding.

Few more riders coming to play on Wednesday, hopefully the weather holds.

The last course for the season up here finished today. Everyone who showed up in the rain Thursday, and zero degree weekend morning weather, passed.

It's a spectacular weekend for fall colours in some areas.

summer day at the forks and crazy number of bikes plus the fall colour crowd.
was out on the Hockley route, so many bikers out today and each of them waved!
:)

Sent from my SM-G970W using Tapatalk

Rider crashed today on River Road just west of Terra Nova. I rode across about 3:45. Rider on a cruiser didn't quite make his curve and ended up through a ditch and bike was wedged in the trees. Ambulance, firetruck and police attended. And a lot of on lookers.

Was out again today, weather was positively awesome indeed.

River Road is bad for gravel in corners ...nice road to honk it if you care to risk the cops.

Trying to get out tomorrow midday for lunch at the Forks ...will be quieter.

Road ride tomorrow (y) is calling for another perfect day.

River Road is bad for gravel in corners ...nice road to honk it if you care to risk the cops.

Trying to get out tomorrow midday for lunch at the Forks ...will be quieter.
That particular corner was clear. You right some others are not.

I ride until it gets freezing. I just bought a pair of UnderArmour base 3,0 long johns. Nice and warm!
I worry about traction before I worry about getting cold.

I'm also still riding, although not as much as I want to. Don't enjoy riding when it's 10 below. But I still commute at times. Planing to wrap it up before mid Nov though.

Today was a fantastic day for riding. Joined a few folks and hit Stoney lake area and 507.

I was out all day today. Headed over the Christie Lake to check out the water falls and fall colours. Shot up Guelph line, then along 15th side road, made my way over to Klienberg then home. Was getting chilly around 9.

Sent from the moon!

Never seen so many bikes out and about in Orangeville. The weather was so nice out. I definitely over dressed. The accident (terra cotta/ terra nova must of happened after 2. I was out of the area by 3

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

Was out for hours yesterday around Ancaster/Dundas.

Rode into the office this morning.

rode to work today, was a little bit chilly and for some reason the road was kinda damp... bundled up a bit more, took it easy but it was good 5 in the morning :) it'll be a nicer ride later when I go home :)

for some reason the road was kinda damp...

Happens this time of year - warm and sunny yesterday followed by a cool damp night = condensate on the road. Be careful, as the nights grow cooler that can turn into skiffs of ice before the morning sun hits them and melts things again.

Back
Top Bottom