Who's still riding? (Fall & Winter 2019 Edition) | Page 34 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Who's still riding? (Fall & Winter 2019 Edition)

Nice ...I'll be happy to slip out for a small loop given it's so busy. Keep my hips open. That 300 km helped the aches.
Now to figure which drugs will get my shoulder past hurting for longer. :coffee:

Well Peterborough doesn't look good this week. Maybe Monday or Tuesday will be a Ducati day but the rest look like muddy ATV days.

68B02E49-9525-400C-9093-15BEF3116344.jpeg
Whew, that felt good. 410km of much needed sanity time.

Anyone thinking of heading to the forks with the intention to stop anywhere....don't bother. Everything is barricaded, gated, and taped off. We stopped on the shoulder of the road in front of the bakery to stretch our legs and have a sandwich...and an OPP cruiser pulled up mere minutes later and politely, but directly...told us to move along.

Maybe this thread is better for this.
1588029262282.png

I expect lots of bikes on the road on Sunday.
Ride Safe everyone.

What a glorious day for a ride. I wasn’t planning on it but when I saw the weather I couldn’t resist.

The very end of Bathurst st North

0ea0c0fb04f385c2dc47a1adc4b3d78d.jpg

I checked out this new app called Riser which tracks your route for you. Here is me wandering. Basic plan was north west.
2e608f6d0e19eccec67f5ee75296c971.jpg

Hope you got out today

Sent from the Moon!

Afternoon turned out to be pretty nice weather. Just disassembled a project bike and re-organized the garage. May still sneak out for a quick ride around town .

Btw, if I remember correctly from the service ontario thread, we should be wishing @ifiddles a Happy Birthday today !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20200430_100300.jpg
250km on Monday. Warm enough NE of Peterborough to not need hand warmers on. Roads were clean.
100km on the ATV on a grey Tuesday.
Both wheelie just fine :)

Last edited:
What a glorious day for a ride. I wasn’t planning on it but when I saw the weather I couldn’t resist.

The very end of Bathurst st North

0ea0c0fb04f385c2dc47a1adc4b3d78d.jpg

I checked out this new app called Riser which tracks your route for you. Here is me wandering. Basic plan was north west.
2e608f6d0e19eccec67f5ee75296c971.jpg

Hope you got out today

Sent from the Moon!
That's my old friend's house in the background! I lives a KM away at Queensville and the Holland River. Brings back memories -- I rebuilt a few boats and lots of furniture in that barn.

How do you get your toys to stick to the ceiling like that? ;)

Anyhow, this entire week looks like a write off...but the weekend is interesting. If the forecast holds. Which it probably won't since they can't even seem to get the forecast right the NIGHT BEFORE anymore.

But if it does....well, gonna be a good one. At least 1 day. Maybe. Perhaps. With any luck.

(throws dart at dartboard)

That's my old friend's house in the background! I lives a KM away at Queensville and the Holland River. Brings back memories -- I rebuilt a few boats and lots of furniture in that barn.
Nice, I took Queensville on the way back home. Good area, I like exploring around there canal road, Gilford, East Gwillimbury etc.

Back
Top Bottom