Who's still riding? (Fall & Winter 2019 Edition) | Page 24 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Who's still riding? (Fall & Winter 2019 Edition)

Lovely day for a ride! I went out to Kingston to get something from a friend.

..Tom

Quick jaunt to Long & McQuade to get some guitar strings. Tons of bikes in the city. Beautiful sight. :love:

Last edited:
Saw a guy riding what looked like a BMW R100RT today heading westbound on the 401 Oshawa.
Open face helmet and handlebar moustache, he didn't look cold.

Looks okay today too tho not the sunshine. Only other bike on Sat was a guy with a sidecar on an older machine heading north on Winston Churchill. Mandatory wave given it's February. :coffee:

Finally.. got out for a quick mid day run today. Flu be dammed!
Bike started up and ran great. Just a quick loop Stouffville, Musselsmans Lake, Uxbridge, Goodwood, home.
Saw 1 other rider on the way back down south. :)

Was out Sunday for a short bit, beautiful weather. Little weird at first, had to refamiliarize with riding my bike.
Dam the exhaust is loud!

2 full days of riding in February!!!! Im not complaining lol. Was nicer today than yesterday

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

Looking at radar and forecast ..appears the party is over :(

Looks like we picked a good week to head to sea LOL . No riding for me right now, but no shovelling snow either. ;)

IMG_2709.JPG

I'll be picking up my new ride either Tuesday or Wednesday, but I'm leaning towards Wednesday LOL. Still wanting to ride it home versus trailering.

... and cold and damp and slippery as. Yet somehow very pleasing in a warped kind of way, right!

Back
Top Bottom