• NO! NO LOV!

Votes: 19 79.2%
  • UNSURE

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • secretely i love, but will make me girlie-man, so can't like

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters

Dreamy Boom Boom

anyone likes Justin bibere now? i'm starting to like! sounds very nice now, but still poppy, which not like so much.

anyway, to me, justin and drake sound same.

just wonderin.

PS-whoever going to his concert tonite, you must tell us how it went!

Troll thread! Still voted lol

actually, no! you may nut like him. but, that dont mean thta others do not. obviosly, many ppl like him, b/c he very popular. before u dismiss and juge, why dont u keep on open mind? i bet u havent even listened to his new album.

by way, nut every motorider is a stereotyp metal head, trying to act more manly than ever before. :bigsmurf::glasses6::eek:gre:

actually, no! you may nut like him. but, that dont mean thta others do not. obviosly, many ppl like him, b/c he very popular. before u dismiss and juge, why dont u keep on open mind? i bet u havent even listened to his new album.

by way, nut every motorider is a stereotyp metal head, trying to act more manly than ever before. :bigsmurf::glasses6::eek:gre:

You asked and were answered and now you are trying to sell the beebs. People have an opinion formed from his past and have every right to dislike this cumstain. His latest releases, which I find to be gawd awful, don't make him any more appealing. Hoping he goes away much sooner than later

You asked and were answered and now you are trying to sell the beebs. People have an opinion formed from his past and have every right to dislike this cumstain. His latest releases, which I find to be gawd awful, don't make him any more appealing. Hoping he goes away much sooner than later

actually, no! you may nut like him. but, that dont mean thta others do not. obviosly, many ppl like him, b/c he very popular. before u dismiss and juge, why dont u keep on open mind? i bet u havent even listened to his new album.by way, nut every motorider is a stereotyp metal head, trying to act more manly than ever before. :bigsmurf::glasses6::eek:gre:

Ok a few things,

First of all, you can like whoever you want and thats fine but to make a poll about it to prove to all your friends you were arguing with about this last night at playdium that some people actually like bieber is unnecessary. Specially on a motorcycle forum.

Secondly, not every motorcycle rider is a metal head. People here have a very broad taste in music but they like music and dotn fangirl over a little boy saying baby 5000 times and is loved because media keeps regurgitating him on screens. as some people's eyes are glued to and brains shut.
You can check out the tread right here on GTAM about what people are listening to and youll soon realize that there is a big variety of musical taste here but no one fangirls over this boy. After all, we are mostly men here ;)

here is the thread so see for yourself what people here listen to: http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforu...ou-Currently-Listening-To&highlight=listening

Thirdly, yes i do listen to bands like Pink Floyd with lyrics that can be turned into a philosophy book (as i know many people here do as well). So no i cant go from that to again 5000 repetitions of the word 'Baby' and call that music lol There are 100s of amazing musicians out there from all genres of music but this boy isnt one of them lol

So yes we all have our own taste and are entitled to them but dont be surprised if people judge you based on your taste in music. What you enjoy as music says a lot about who you are and what you relate to.

Hopefully one day youll learn to appreciate music as a form of art and not as its current form which is entertainment not art. Im kidding of course, your music is amazing and im just dumb for even writing this so there. Fogive a big ol' dumb guy ;)

At the end, i know Bieber fans are very sensitive so i hope this didnt hurt any feelings. just expressing my dumb opinion on the topic :)

This guy needed to be told. I just hope he can read correctly spelled words. I did nut cum here to vot.

[video=youtube;GouXFuISnP0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GouXFuISnP0[/video]

Most of Canada stands by this.

Dreamy boom boom ...ppffffffffffffff :lmao: your cover is thinner than plastic cling wrap.

My friend owns the company doing the production for his ritual tonight, i'm sure he's having a great time. :rolleyes:

bieber.jpg

I've never listened to Bieber, but I did smoke up with his old man back in the day.

I can't help but wonder if Drake is retarded though... judging by his lyrics. "You used to call me on the cellphone.... ugh... " Yep, a real poet that one.

ua77xzL.jpg

You should culture yourself with a little bit of musical poetry, you little phuck!

Back
Top Bottom