Who run's this place and who are the mods? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Who run's this place and who are the mods?

I'm not sure having GTAM super-mod on your resume helps you get a job that throws truckloads of money at you.
I have a dream..

Ah I was wondering if anything happened with this request.

You can merge mine with Shane's his thread is getting more traction.
Or if this cannot be done, I could copy my content into the other thread and close mine? ?‍♂️

Let us know!!

On it. I still haven't figured out the way you are supposed to be able to do it, but we can always do it the hard and slow way. I locked your thread and put a link in it to Shane's thread. Go ahead and copy your posts over, then let me know it's done.

On it. I still haven't figured out the way you are supposed to be able to do it, but we can always do it the hard and slow way. I locked your thread and put a link in it to Shane's thread. Go ahead and copy your posts over, then let me know it's done.
Thanks, before I go ahead, just wondering can you just move 1 post from my thread (the first post) to Shanes? Or is that part of the merge you can't figure out yet?

I saw that one but that doesn't have the mods, just the admins. I thought there was a mod list somewhere but that may have been in the previous incarnation of the forum.

EDIT:
Part of that page says @mimico_polak is now older. Happy birthday.
@mimico_polak happy bday!

Haha thanks guys. I really have too much info on this site....41...FML I feel old today!

Can’t even have a few solid drink with friends. Last year big 4-0 cancelled with C19, same this year.

@mimico_polak
Wszystkiego najlepszego z okazji urodzin. STO LAT
?????

Twoja mama jest krową. That's all the polish I've got. I apologize, no offence meant to your mom.
Well at least you called her a cow instead of the bad K word lol. You probably wanted to say ‘kurwa’.

Well at least you called her a cow instead of the bad K word lol. You probably wanted to say ‘kurwa’.
I had to do a double take on the krowa myself.
I was also expecting the other K word with thousands of meanings.

Back
Top Bottom