Who has a new ride this year? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Who has a new ride this year?

Is that a picture of your bike, or something off the internet?
Nope, that's his. He shared the story of bringing it home on a Fb group we're both members of.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

Mr Pickles....yikes! We will have to try and hook up Jay.I haven't been able to ride much since my wife took a bad tumble and i turned into a PSW.But i am able to do little afternoon runs now and then.Cheers!

Sounds good, you can find me at the Starbucks (Northfield & King) most morning around 7:00 am. The AT or GW will be in sight.

'17 AT DCT, Roxie’s home. 2 celsius. Still a little cold to go stretch her legs, and take her for a run. parked her beside Angel '18 GW DTC Tour
Nice ride, the AT is a bike I have been looking at as a possible next bike. How do you like it?
Curious about the aux lighting, care to share details?

I just picked up a 2014 Victory Cross Country LE. Planning a ride to NS for Wharf Rat Rally 2019. Lots of roads in Ontario this year as well.
a3466ce13cebb78919f38f9911f8b2c1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
I sold my 15 Victory Magnum two weeks ago. I put tons of mods and 30,000km on mine before I sold it so let me know if you have any questions about that bike. Super reliable bikes.

As for me on Friday I picked up a 16 Ducati Multistrada 1200S for this season.

I'm counting the R6 because I also picked it up in October. Nice, alot of folks here got some end of season deals here last year.

3TIPG1T.jpg

I picked up a 2017 WR250R and I'm looking forward to getting out on the trails. 2 weeks ago I joined the OFTR and I was charged $152 but was under the impression that the fee was only $62. Anyway, looking forward to meeting some like minded trail riders. I'll probably end up buying a Ganaraska pass.

I'm looking for a bike carrier tray and was wondering if anybody uses one with a 1 3/4 receiver? My vehicle is a Subaru SUV.

She was delivered two days ago. I haven't taken her out yet.

Attachments

• 20190326_123819cs.jpg
    20190326_123819cs.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 55
I picked up a 2017 WR250R and I'm looking forward to getting out on the trails. 2 weeks ago I joined the OFTR and I was charged $152 but was under the impression that the fee was only $62. Anyway, looking forward to meeting some like minded trail riders. I'll probably end up buying a Ganaraska pass.

I'm looking for a bike carrier tray and was wondering if anybody uses one with a 1 3/4 receiver? My vehicle is a Subaru SUV.
Congrats on the new bike. I used to use a hitch carrier, all the ones I have seen require a 2" square reciever. Also I'm not sure how the rear suspension on a Subaru will like it, I used mine on a 1500 and 2500 series pickup. Your vehicle really should have a 500lb tongue weight capacity to use it for a 300lb wr250r.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

beautiful bike. If insurance rates made sense for multiple bikes would love to have a bike like that to rip around town with.
Yes insurance affects us all, I got rid of the SS and I’m 62, âge and years of riding doesn’t seem to matter, I feel for all of us. This bike was just over $1k a year, it is what it is .

Back
Top Bottom