Who has a new ride this year? | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Who has a new ride this year?

Is that a picture of your bike, or something off the internet?
Couldn't get a good pic in snow...here she is in garage.
ad2b4bfc7bc5bc35931c4a146befaae4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Couldn't get a good pic in snow...here she is in garage.
ad2b4bfc7bc5bc35931c4a146befaae4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
Joe Bass approves of this bike.

Sent from my purple G4 using Tapatalk

I'll be posting here soon. Just posted the boat on kijiji and Boatjiji, fifty people all want to come tonight. Good time to be selling I guess.
Come on new bike money!

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

The boat is gone, got my asking price. Gave the wife her "tax". Now I gotta find just the right dualsport for as close to $4000 as possible lol.
I've been looking at a super sweet 09 husky te450, but I'm on the fence for a couple reasons.
Anybody here on gtam have anything reasonable?

Well so much for a boring wr or drz. Brought home a husky te450 today instead. Rekluse clutch, left hand rear brake, and no foot brake. That's going to take some getting used to.
It came with a safari tank, and all stock stuff. Also running tubliss currently, that's cool.
Gonna spend some time cleaning it up and going over things. However I got lucky and bought it from a trusted friend and fellow Gtam'er.
Bethany will be the first run of the year!
ee01d6e54b0527fa41e91c8bde251d56.jpg
363d9dcb948b085bd674e0b05a2205ab.jpg

Who is the riding #72 bike?

I think that was Paul's old bike.

Well so much for a boring wr or drz. Brought home a husky te450 today instead. Rekluse clutch, left hand rear brake, and no foot brake. That's going to take some getting used to.
It came with a safari tank, and all stock stuff. Also running tubliss currently, that's cool.
Gonna spend some time cleaning it up and going over things. However I got lucky and bought it from a trusted friend and fellow Gtam'er.
Bethany will be the first run of the year!
ee01d6e54b0527fa41e91c8bde251d56.jpg
363d9dcb948b085bd674e0b05a2205ab.jpg

Nice score! I've heard a few horrer stories on some of the BMW years of Husky but as always good maintenance history is golden.

$25k+ for a motorcycle in Ontario is nuts. Enjoy the ride!
To some. To others, buying a DL650 that can't get out of the way of its own fart is nuts.

Nice score! I've heard a few horrer stories on some of the BMW years of Husky but as always good maintenance history is golden.

To some. To others, buying a DL650 that can't get out of the way of its own fart is nuts.
The good thing is BMW owned husky in 2009, but the bikes were still the same Italian models until 2010 when they released the all new te449.
I looked into it before buying, all consumables (bearings, brakes etc) are available everywhere (fortnine etc).
Apparently SMW bought the production rights from BMW and is churning out engines. The parts transfer right over.

It's a Princess Auto model.I have used it for every street bike i have owned since i bought it.My old 930lb Goldwing was rock steady in it.(sort of) And i back the rear wheel of my 145lb Ossa into it for oil changes. It's freestanding.Motorcycle Wheel Chock | Princess Auto
I leave it in the same spot in my garage all the time.I just ride my bike into it and shut down upright.Makes oil checking etc easy on the next ride.

Just picked up one of these from Princess Auto here in Kitchener. It's a pretty nice piece of kit though the 200-wide rear tire of my Tuono won't fit so it'll be front-only.

b5vB3RG.jpg

CxWy5U7.jpg

Thanks for the tip.

Back
Top Bottom