Who has a new ride this year? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Who has a new ride this year?

Irishsix

I just picked up a 2014 Victory Cross Country LE. Planning a ride to NS for Wharf Rat Rally 2019. Lots of roads in Ontario this year as well.
a3466ce13cebb78919f38f9911f8b2c1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

NIce...

I got a 2018 CB500x in mid October last year so I think I can count that as a new ride. Barely broken in.

bnyPq-yKBOUpbcKOjoSTgsWCZ_0bILEg2DgnYgwJiSQTFuGaDjCIapE6bNXMHU7UfPavSnJZCN1q4IYwZimDIpE-7aXlciC9MBSAU43euJ11YCNhVbCg-4HOSAsVfqehGmf5IdMA_uA20FOmErzErUHNHE2wVqJmppUAGKbkEUhW12IqHm1vexEDfnVLd_g2fW3kI53AsBsnlstd0nvWUVVEt-nis3ov67hpT-eNawAWG1HGt4qZxy5Khl0d2H-f26_mXLDqS3ZRZxZiNYqmahCROaruwD3yX4PIp7TbgqqAWNoiy54zBa_hfFHlRPESiSG2rkGyanWxaTQItnFqmfSmBjQAom-ZwALs8ElFrL_teI1GDeXJDfeaAeQgJdTQj3MYrCMfgUDdnMv8bMY5pzyD-Sla5OWkqpf6QNdsxscWhizQKjNnroKpPawZ0hpsjpOk_uaR94jXA7IwNilHnQnM3duCvultnXqOMVdcSi_GZ51crYYaTaWGmS1QvnpZ533IoeoZ8aKrCNneGHhkUIjwR5bfotgIZHlce_oq1ZNz3zog6iKZbRc5eCiyYG6_qDA97cR6WQhmuiGY0jM_-3PffXl9eSBfl1ralwGq5QphZX68V98L931FQbOSQje8brXm3Hsu9wm89iNW1RiirQdn8g=w790-h552-no

Bought a 20 L tank bag for it here in Australia - just trying to figure if I can live with 73L total storage for non-camping storage without adding a tail bag. Sort of fun trying to configure for the distance riding. Have the Madstad screen and larger kickstand foot. Grip Buddies, GoCruise2 and RAM mount goodies from previous bikes. Getting in 2-300 km a day in Australia on the klr so hopefully will get a few 400-500 km rides in before I return in May. Lots planned for the summer and fall. First new bike EVAH in 50+ years of riding. :love:

It's a Princess Auto model.I have used it for every street bike i have owned since i bought it.My old 930lb Goldwing was rock steady in it.(sort of) And i back the rear wheel of my 145lb Ossa into it for oil changes. It's freestanding.Motorcycle Wheel Chock | Princess Auto
I leave it in the same spot in my garage all the time.I just ride my bike into it and shut down upright.Makes oil checking etc easy on the next ride.

It's a Princess Auto model.I have used it for every street bike i have owned since i bought it.My old 930lb Goldwing was rock steady in it.(sort of) And i back the rear wheel of my 145lb Ossa into it for oil changes. It's freestanding.Motorcycle Wheel Chock | Princess Auto
I leave it in the same spot in my garage all the time.I just ride my bike into it and shut down upright.Makes oil checking etc easy on the next ride.

Awesome, thanks. Great price too.

Picked up my new to me 2009 VFR October 30th, even though I was able to squeeze in a quick ride before storage I'm still considering it new for this season. Can't wait to get to know her and hear that V4 sing. View attachment 39684

Sent from my SM-G965W using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

Looks like Delkevic exhaust? On my 6th gen I had Two Brothers. I didn’t know they only made one functional pipe and one just for decoration or I would have gone with Delkevic.
And love the white! Definitely the best colour on a VFR!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like Delkevic exhaust? On my 6th gen I had Two Brothers. I didn’t know they only made one functional pipe and one just for decoration or I would have gone with Delkevic.
And love the white! Definitely the best colour on a VFR!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for the kind words! I'm really excited to get on it this season, this bike is not even close to what I had in mind for a new ride (I was looking at naked bikes originally) but I fell in love with it on first sight.

It is delkevic, previous owner installed it and told me that it's exhaust port back. It sounds insane...I don't think my neighbours are as enthusiastic about it as I am though, lol

Sent from my SM-G965W using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

Last edited:
I just picked up a 2014 Victory Cross Country LE. Planning a ride to NS for Wharf Rat Rally 2019. Lots of roads in Ontario this year as well.

Is that a picture of your bike, or something off the internet?

New (to me) track bike this year.
2012 Daytona R.

...not me on it, but this is it!

Attachments

• 20181003_101320.jpg
    20181003_101320.jpg
    266.2 KB · Views: 69

Back
Top Bottom