Where to get trailer hitch for Corolla? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Where to get trailer hitch for Corolla?

eljay

Can't afford to buy a pickup and need to haul lite duty in the near future.

Wondering where I can buy and get installed a hitch for a Corolla, preferably in Durham region?

Cheapest is canadianhitches.ca they're out of cambridge and have free shipping last i ordered.

Other more expensive options are uhaul and hitch city, but its a piece of cake to install these things so i dont see a reason to spend additional 100-200 for someone to install it

Check U-Haul. They sell them and install them. It'll be on their website and you can make an appointment right away.

Actually thinking of doing this to my Civic soon as it's easier to carry bikes with a hitch rack then in the trunk.

Check U-Haul. They sell them and install them. It'll be on their website and you can make an appointment right away.

Actually thinking of doing this to my Civic soon as it's easier to carry bikes with a hitch rack then in the trunk.

Id recommend against this, after having a brief conversation with the scruffy, homeless looking people who worked at uhaul i wouldnt let them touch my bicycle, never mind a car.
You get what you pay for, and at minimum wage they don't exactly care about your car

canadianhitches ftw! Filter by vehicle, nice instructions for install and free shipping. Nothing else I've hunted competes.

Cheapest is canadianhitches.ca they're out of cambridge and have free shipping last i ordered.

Other more expensive options are uhaul and hitch city, but its a piece of cake to install these things so i dont see a reason to spend additional 100-200 for someone to install it

I bought from hitchdepotusa.com

Great prices and shipped from canada. Got the hitches in 2 days.

Too late, bought Canadian. Looks like a mirror anyway, identical search, same products, prices the same give or take a few bucks.

I'm done at less than $225 with tax... bought wiring harness and a couple balls as well.

Thanks Paul250

I bought from hitchdepotusa.com

Great prices and shipped from canada. Got the hitches in 2 days.

Too late, bought Canadian. Looks like a mirror anyway, identical search, same products, prices the same give or take a few bucks.

I'm done at less than $225 with tax... bought wiring harness and a couple balls as well.

Thanks Paul250

Its about time you got yourself some balls!

You're welcome btw, and its paul250x3 these days ;)

Thanks Paul250

Uhaul was $300 for me with lifetime warranty on both the hitch and wiring, install included. Good luck with the install :)

I bought a trailer hitch for my matrix a few months ago, and bought from uhaul.

When I went to install it, I had a ***** of a time, even with an impact driver, because the threaded holes in the frame were not as clean as new, the car is 2009.

The worst spot was one of the mounts near the exhaust as my impact or even a socket could not be used.

In the end I went back to uhaul and had them usual the hitch for $20. I did the wiring install, and while I was under there I took a torque wrench and inspected their work - it was installed correctly. I should have just done that in the beginning and saved myself the aggregation.

Back
Top Bottom