Where can i get legit grey market bikes? | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Where can i get legit grey market bikes?

That's mine. Looks like sold this weekend. Just found out the wife is preggers. Don't need two bikes at the moment. I have an NC 30 as well.
Look what just popped up.

9668na2_20.jpeg

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-veh...BR400RR-rare-Jap-bike-NC29-W0QQAdIdZ282338825

Last edited:
oh, and the pictures in my profile. It's my fuel hose. Do you see it?

I can see it but its tiny so i cant really tell what it is... Looking at CMSNL it looks like its probably supposed to go to a T split... I have never heard of honda using anything other than the 1/8th fuel tubing on their small bikes, and definitely never heard of them using a fuel hose with 2 different size ends... are you sure theyre 2 different sizes and one side not just really compressed from having a hose clamp on it or something?

This site says you can just use a regular fuel line from a parts store: http://cbr250.com/forum/thread-5080.html so it doesnt seem like it should be special. Since you need to have 2 90 bends in it, i would recommend using the clear fuel tubing since its much more flexible than the doublewalled stuff from partsource.

wow guys, you will not believe how easy it was. I just grabbed an adapter to connect both fuel hose. wow, thanks for all your help guys. I'm going to do my brake line and FINALLY the fuel hose. Hope to ride with you all :)

its a regular fuel line but to connect it to two different fuel lines was my issue.
btw, that's my thread :p I was asking them about my fuel hose issue lolol

I can see it but its tiny so i cant really tell what it is... Looking at CMSNL it looks like its probably supposed to go to a T split... I have never heard of honda using anything other than the 1/8th fuel tubing on their small bikes, and definitely never heard of them using a fuel hose with 2 different size ends... are you sure theyre 2 different sizes and one side not just really compressed from having a hose clamp on it or something?

This site says you can just use a regular fuel line from a parts store: http://cbr250.com/forum/thread-5080.html so it doesnt seem like it should be special. Since you need to have 2 90 bends in it, i would recommend using the clear fuel tubing since its much more flexible than the doublewalled stuff from partsource.

Thanks Retro. I can't believe I'm selling it...guess making tough decisions are just part of life.

Hm...maybe I should look into CB's in the future, riding position is pretty up right.

Wow... didn't think that was yours ridesolo.
Sorry to hear that your having to sell.
If I didn't have so many, I'd take it off your hands, I love the 3xv.

Good luck with the sale.

Edited...
sorry.

was trying to pull a meeting in such short notice, which just doesn't make sense.

Last edited:
I suppose the most reasonable and painless option in owning a little jdm rocket is to wait and see if you can just buy it off somebody here in Canada who has already sorted out most of the bugs and is just reselling it. Of course, its slim pickings but as retro's posts show, there are examples out there that are decent buys.

risesolo, thats a really nice bike you have there. If I had money to burn I think I'd buy it off you. Unfortunately, i dont :(

Back
Top Bottom