Where can i get legit grey market bikes? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Where can i get legit grey market bikes?

I have a contact in Japan that goes to the auction every week and can scope out specific bikes I am after. Once a nice one is found, took me 7 months to find my NSR, then I got a crate built there and had it shipped to me. Did all the customs stuff myself, documents translated etc. Get it safetied and then get it registered! Trick is all in the contacts you have in Japan. Now I enjoy what I wanted and will likely never see another one like it here! Its a MC21 SP in Pentax livery, pretty rare and in my opinion awesome! Get your MC18's going...they are super cool too! I don't suppose one is an F3 is it....

Now I enjoy what I wanted and will likely never see another one like it here! Its a MC21 SP in Pentax livery, pretty rare and in my opinion awesome! Get your MC18's going...they are super cool too! I don't suppose one is an F3 is it....
Congrats on an awsome bike! I've always wanted an mc21 sp or an mc18 rk5/6 in Terra paint.
The ones I have are not the F3, boy do I wish... they're long term projects, bought the two together (cheap) in hopes that I will get one running with spares.

I had to take a part everything to build it back in new condition again. I can't wait to finish that. argggg

Last edited:
gammaguy, if you need any help with info from service to parts feel free to let me know. Always willing to help out a fellow 2stroke nut!

And once everybody's ready with their project, we should really meet up!
That would be great! Unfortunately, I'm in Ottawa.
Wow, the potential of an mc21 sp and a 3xv in the same spot... that'd be incredible.

There may be a big 2stroke event happening at Mosport in August.
If people are keen we could probably set something up (all grey bikes welcome) or you GTA guys could get a local grey bike meet happening.

I've got an mc 17 myself and I had to take a part everything to build it back in new condition again. I can't wait to finish that. argggg

I find the best solution is to have a second running bike.

Look what just popped up.

9668na2_20.jpeg

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-veh...BR400RR-rare-Jap-bike-NC29-W0QQAdIdZ282338825

I have a CBR250R (MC17) for sale if you are interested.

I find the best solution is to have a second running bike.[/QUOTE]

my bike didn't need that much work lolol HOWEVER you know during the process of fixing bikes you end up breaking something... and that something is nearly impossible to find and you gotta be creative. yeah... that's my situation. stupid fuel hose! fml

:O

what colour is your mc17? and you have a vfr 400? Nice! I actually wanted the rvf 400 to start but because the shipment of bikes got delayed, i had to pick up something else as i was itching to ride... thus, mc 17 it was.

I find the best solution is to have a second running bike.

my bike didn't need that much work lolol HOWEVER you know during the process of fixing bikes you end up breaking something... and that something is nearly impossible to find and you gotta be creative. yeah... that's my situation. stupid fuel hose! fml

Fuel hose? Any partsource should have it, however its the double walled kind so its really thick and only good for short straight runs or long curvy runs. If you need the super-bendy kind, try pro-6. Its only like 2 dollars a foot for the clear stuff, extremely flexible. Honda themselves should have the OEM style fuel hose in stock as well.

The problem with my bike is that the fuel hose are two difference sizes from one nipple to another. Take a look at my picture, i also have a severe kink as well. I'm thinking about double clamping it... i already tried carving the crap out of the small hose and inserting it into the bigger end nipple which works however, not enough room to fully cover it. arggg

Fuel hose? Any partsource should have it, however its the double walled kind so its really thick and only good for short straight runs or long curvy runs. If you need the super-bendy kind, try pro-6. Its only like 2 dollars a foot for the clear stuff, extremely flexible. Honda themselves should have the OEM style fuel hose in stock as well.

Which picture?

If there 2 different size outlets, youre probably missing a T split (or 2) somewhere in the middle of the run. You can buy fuelsafe T splits at partsource as well.

Which picture?

If there 2 different size outlets, youre probably missing a T split (or 2) somewhere in the middle of the run. You can buy fuelsafe T splits at partsource as well.

+1 I have never heard of a hose with a different I.D. at each end. It would make it the most expensive fuel hose in the world LOL .... Look up the part fiche as I am sure as well you are missing a T or something there ....

The whole damn bike is messed enough lol i've been working on it and you won't believe the stupid mechanical stuff I have to go through. Damn JDM bikes! I still love them but the work I'm doing... arggg!

+1 I have never heard of a hose with a different I.D. at each end. It would make it the most expensive fuel hose in the world LOL .... Look up the part fiche as I am sure as well you are missing a T or something there ....

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom