What's the forums opinion on | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

What's the forums opinion on

I have a action trailer 5x8 v nose and fit 2 bikes front ways both of them with enough room to slide in between them. Have shelves in v nose that hold a microwave, tv and all the tracksuits gloves and helmets and boots. Also generator and ramp and folding chairs, cooler and tool box as well as setup shelter, Fold down beds on the sides and nothing touches the bikes. pull it with my 08 chev colbalt with no problems. It weights less then 700 pounds all aluminum, they colour matched my car, installed power, barn doors on back, 15 inch wheels, diamond plating covering the v nose and total with tax was under $3000 out the door.

Im at Racer5 at Cayuga for sure the 23rd of June but maybe the 9th as well if you want to take a look.

Last edited:
sorry to hear that. He's such a nice guy.

Send him a couple of emails. I'm sure he wants the business. He's probably just really busy as this is the busy season for him.

That sucks about the divorce. I'll send him some emails, hopefully he'll reply this week.

I have a action trailer 5x8 v nose and fit 2 bikes front ways both of them with enough room to slide in between them. Have shelves in v nose that hold a microwave, tv and all the tracksuits gloves and helmets and boots. Also generator and ramp and folding chairs, cooler and tool box as well as setup shelter, Fold down beds on the sides and nothing touches the bikes. pull it with my 08 chev colbalt with no problems. It weights less then 700 pounds all aluminum, they colour matched my car, installed power, barn doors on back, 15 inch wheels, diamond plating covering the v nose and total with tax was under $3000 out the door.

Im at Racer5 at Cayuga for sure the 23rd of June but maybe the 9th as well if you want to take a look.

That's pretty much exactly what I'm looking for, except I'll need a ramp door. Price is right too. :)

6x12 will if you offset them as seen above. The tricky bit is to get the bikes situated so the bars don't puncture holes in the middle bike (if taking three in that trailer). There's not a lot of room between two bikes in at 6 foot wide trailer, and a 5 foot wide trailer is a stretch much less a chore. Believe it or not, a 8x21 trailer won't fit more than four bikes comfortably, so there is a law of diminishing returns.

We easily fit 6 in an 8X20,

I'm not saying it's impossible. But it's reasonably tight. I like to use the trailer to work on the bikes though... the PBTRS makes everything easy as long as I'm not doing something like dumping oil (which I don't like to do in the trailer for lots of reasons). The issue really has to do with the wheel wells, because 8' is the max width by law, they have to put the wheel wells inside the enclosed trailer (or so I've been led to believe).

It came with ramp door I upgraded to barn doors so you save more then $200 with ramp

Really???

You're packing them wrong or loading harleys.

We easily fit 6 in an 8X20,

Exactly!

I can fit 8 sport bikes in the 8 x 20 but leaveslittle room for gear. So we only take 7 .. and the last space usually holds 5 bags of gear, tools, 4 tires, and a couple gas cans.

Back
Top Bottom