What would you do if . . . | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

What would you do if . . .

I would call the 911 and say there was an infant VSA or a black guy with a gun dragging a white lady into *insert the description of van.*
hahahh 40 cruisers would surround the area within 30 seconds! id call the cops and stay back. for the safety of the officers who would be arriving on the scene shortly i might add that they have "what appears to be a gun" you know to speed things up a lil

Just call 911 and report a fire, those guys are always available. I don't think i have ever seen the door even open at the one near me. The have a pretty wicked BBQ though.

my friend's car in process of getting stolen when he came out from movie theater he's also golden glove boxer,he politely offered keys for his car in exchange for his wallet that was in glovebox,i asked why don't you knock them out you are the golden glove boxer?answer simple,they probably have gun and bullet dont care how big or tuf you are

my friend's car in process of getting stolen when he came out from movie theater he's also golden glove boxer,he politely offered keys for his car in exchange for his wallet that was in glovebox,i asked why don't you knock them out you are the golden glove boxer?answer simple,they probably have gun and bullet dont care how big or tuf you are

How did they rrespond to the offer?

I would play at their level, cheap an dirty ...

kick.gif

Sad but true fact, cops could care less about your property being stolen. I reported by bike theft as it was happening and they didnt show up till 4 hours later.

If you get run over, shot, stabbed, then they will be there in 5 min.

If you report a speeder they'll show up in minutes to that area.

Ask me how I know :rolleyes:

What would you do if . . .

You saw someone stealing a motorcycle; yours or not.

Personally being a victim I have too much aggression in me not to do anything so I would just jump the MOTHER #%#$%#$% not thinking about it. First thought that comes to mind is choke hold.

Share your thoughts :)

Contact police. If they are taking off, try to pursue at a safe distance(if you feel safe to do) while reporting location, direction and discription to police.

Don't just report discription and plate number because majority of the time the get away vehical is stolen and may just lead to a dead end for authorities.

Last edited:
I saw this story in the paper of a guy calling in as there were thieves breaking in to a house next door.

Police said "theyll go when theyll have a patrol available in the neighbourhood within half an hour or so"

The guy got piszed and said in a calm manner "im going in with my guns to stop them"

Police came within 5 minutes, and the thieves were stopped. The guy wasnt armed though ;)

I saw this story in the paper of a guy calling in as there were thieves breaking in to a house next door.

Police said "theyll go when theyll have a patrol available in the neighbourhood within half an hour or so"

The guy got piszed and said in a calm manner "im going in with my guns to stop them"

Police came within 5 minutes, and the thieves were stopped. The guy wasnt armed though ;)

In that matter I would call 911 and say "hi I am angry and have a bomb ready to blow unless you people bring me some food, oh yeah also, someone is stealing my motorcycle right now"

Sent from phone

Back
Top Bottom