What would you do if . . . | GTAMotorcycle.com

What would you do if . . .

Cha0s00100

What would you do if . . .

You saw someone stealing a motorcycle; yours or not.

Personally being a victim I have too much aggression in me not to do anything so I would just jump the MOTHER #%#$%#$% not thinking about it. First thought that comes to mind is choke hold.

Share your thoughts :)

Probably let them take it....follow the van/truck and let them lead to the pot of gold.

Probably let them take it....follow the van/truck and let them lead to the pot of gold.

you must be good at long distance sprinting

i'd just call the police, maybe take a picture or record video of the idiots in the act

they will most likely be armed, vigilantism will just get yourself killed or worse...

Canadian Laws are pretty ****ed up, you'll probably spend the night in prison and get arraigned for assault/battery charges; the dude will probably sue the living daylights out of you for unpaid wages and pain-suffering

What if it's just someone loading their bike up in a hurry?
I'm sure I look suspicious to someone passing by when it's 3 am and I'm loading my bike in the back of the truck with no lights on anywhere so I don't wake anyone up.

Can't really come running in, Chuck Norris some guy and hope you either don't get your *** handed to ya, or you assault some innocent dude.

Honestly, it's probably best to call the cops, keep a safe distance, but make sure you're visible to the thiefs and that they see you on the phone, in hopes that they just drop and leave.
I'm sure if you say you're witnessing a robbery, the cops would hurry it up. Get the plate # of the van their loading it in to, direction of travel and they stand a chance of being caught. If you happen to be in your cage, maybe follow them without being right on their bumper. You CAN be on the phone with 911 and drive legally.

e7c59a12457ead5f63638c60a93f1da7.gif

Since smartphones are basically everywhere these days, contacting police shouldn't be that hard. As for the GTAM Bruce Lees: even a pocket knife will make you very, very sorry you tried to "jump" someone. Especially if that someone doesn't fancy getting choked or meeting the cops.

Plus, the law won't be on your side. Assault trumps theft.

Since smartphones are basically everywhere these days, contacting police shouldn't be that hard. As for the GTAM Bruce Lees: even a pocket knife will make you very, very sorry you tried to "jump" someone. Especially if that someone doesn't fancy getting choked or meeting the cops.

Step 1
Buy this:
http://www.udreplicas.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=9

Step 2
http://www.udreplicas.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=79

Step 3
Put explosives into belt.
Replace ****** foam gauntlet slashing things with real sharp objects. Get it done from your friendly neighborhood metal fabricator.

Step 4
Wear a helmet with a tinted visor.

Step 5
KICK THE **** OUT OF EVERY THIEF YOU SEE WHILE TALKING LIKE BATMAN...and make sure you remind them you're the Batman that kills.

My bike, yeah of course I'm going to try and stop the thieves. Not my bike, not my problem. And I sure wouldn't expect anyone to stop my bike from getting stolen.

Hey, what if they really are Bruce Lee's & can effectively disarm an armed person, thus making the objective reasonable to achieve? Either that or they're just ******* idiots..

I have faith in people :)

I would probably sneak around and try to take a good look at the plate and then call 911.

You have no information on the thief when it comes to what resources they have available, where they live and what they'll do to get rid of someone following. If you want to play vigilante, you might come out a winner 9 times out of 10 in this situation, but for even the 1 time it goes wrong, it isn't worth the risk to yourself.

Whether or not you bring the police into this situation comes down to whether or not you can or even want to deal with the police.

OP. You've been watching to much Bas Rutten punk payback.
That being said, my bike, I've put some one in the hospital for being a drunken idiot and sitting on my bike.
Hey, what if they really are Bruce Lee's & can effectively disarm an armed person, thus making the objective reasonable to achieve? Either that or they're just ****ing idiots..

I have faith in people :)
I have faith in bullets and blades....and crack.
On another note, who here would rather be shot than let this happen? Am I crazy because I would rather be shot?
yeah buddeh.

I would give them some pointers on how to get rid of the owners chicken strips.

You have no information on the thief when it comes to what resources they have available, where they live and what they'll do to get rid of someone following. If you want to play vigilante, you might come out a winner 9 times out of 10 in this situation, but for even the 1 time it goes wrong, it isn't worth the risk to yourself.

Whether or not you bring the police into this situation comes down to whether or not you can or even want to deal with the police.
This is T.O., what these people dont realize is that they will be violating the rights of the thief to take your bike, but I guess u will learn when thief sues u for his own pain and suffering, and youre in west detention doin a nickel for your troubles. The GTA was not created for honest hard working citizens, thats what up north is for.

Back
Top Bottom