What say you ? | GTAMotorcycle.com

What say you ?

Yawn.........shes right, I dont care. Ive had it with the car bashing cry babies in this city. Pedestrians are guilty of nothing right?

lol pedestrians walk like they are all totally stoned, they collide with all kinds of things.

These articles bore me. Most of the stats I read show pedestrians and motorists are at fault in equal amounts yet all the focus is on neutering drivers.

How about ticketing J-walkers, those crossing on the ped crossing light at intersestions & the distracted cell phone street zombies?

lol pedestrians walk like they are all totally stoned, they collide with all kinds of things.

I know right. Pedestrians should be fined for distracted walking when using their cell phones.

Maybe we can issue some form of Demerit points to them? lol

They are padding lampposts in London because too many people are walking head first right into them.

I know right. Pedestrians should be fined for distracted walking when using their cell phones.

I vote seven days in leg irons. Kind of like seizing your car for a week. It allows you to continue with your life, but you won't soon forget the public shaming (or waste of a vacation if you decide to hole up at home for a week).

I think they would insist they need a collision avoidance app.

Doh! crap I just gave away ANOTHER billion $ idea ?

Wrong approach. They should be hooking up the lamp posts to the nearest live high-voltage power line.
The upside to lamp posts is they already have 220 available inside (at least the ones I have been inside of in the past).

"And we drive into people and things, but we don’t get hurt because our cars have never been safer. They’ve also never been bigger."

Say what? Derp, derp, derp.

s-l1600.jpg

They are padding lampposts in London because too many people are walking head first right into them.
That's the problem. They should be installing sharp metal spikes instead.
Wrong approach. They should be hooking up the lamp posts to the nearest live high-voltage power line.

Unfortunately, they were asking on the TO news if people thought these LED projectors designed for cell phone users installed in Holland were a good idea. I'm sure they're hackable. Could call it the Darwin Hack.

30-1490875269-traffic-lights-on-ground-mobile-addicted-people-4.jpg

Last edited:
Try making a left turn on a red, without some dough-head jaywalking in front of you!
York N at Richmond

I would really like to see a survey done.What are these morons looking at?

I almost took a zombie out last week in the distillery district. I had the advance green to make the left the zombie started to walking across, sigh, laid long on the horn and woke it up.

Sent from the moon!

I almost took a zombie out last week in the distillery district. I had the advance green to make the left the zombie started to walking across, sigh, laid long on the horn and woke it up.
My favorite trick!

I wish there was a way dummies could be tagged. I thought about opening an online store for urban vigilantes. Stickers you could put on bad drivers cars (which adhesive that dissolved paint), and ink bombs you could roll in front of dummy pedestrians and cyclists that would harmlessly explode water soluble pink ink all over them.

My favorite trick!

I wish there was a way dummies could be tagged. I thought about opening an online store for urban vigilantes. Stickers you could put on bad drivers cars (which adhesive that dissolved paint), and ink bombs you could roll in front of dummy pedestrians and cyclists that would harmlessly explode water soluble pink ink all over them.
In theory, I like the train horn for zombies, but the police don't feel the same way (and it is a packaging issue on most vehicles). Nothing quite puts the fear of god in people as thinking they are about to be squished by a train.

I wish there was a way dummies could be tagged.... Stickers you could put on bad drivers cars (which adhesive that dissolved paint)...
There's a group in Russia called the "Stop a D'Bag" movement that to exactly this. But for illegally parked cars and drivers who use sidewalks/parks as roads. Hours of entertainment on their channel.

Stop a *********

Back
Top Bottom