What happened to Plexus?!? | GTAMotorcycle.com

What happened to Plexus?!?

Baggsy

Site Supporter
My nine dollar can from Cycle World West has run out, and I looked into buying another.
It's six times the price now. Do people actually pay that? What's the less expensive alternative?

Royal may have it for 4x your old price (not sure of size of can).

Even in the US it is ~$22/can. I'm guessing the product price increased a lot. Typical canada gouging to double USD to CAD pricing.

Is this to clean your windshield? Rain X?
I just use windex to clean everything.

My nine dollar can from Cycle World West has run out, and I looked into buying another.
It's six times the price now. Do people actually pay that? What's the less expensive alternative?
At $9 a can, you should have bought case!!
A less expensive choice, would be Ipone polish, that comes in a "stretched" can. (Royal Dist & some bike shops have it)
I'm a sucker for sales.....
20230630_113100.jpg
20230630_113155.jpg

Is this to clean your windshield? Rain X?
I just use windex to clean everything.
Windex can cause acrylic to craze.

I saw Plexus at GP for $54 a can, crazy price. I use Honda Cleaner and Polisher at about $12 US, works well.

Plexus is expensive but nothing works better on visors to both keep them clear and easy to clean. I’ve tried Honda polish, pledge, everything, and they don’t work as well. Buy a can and just use it on your visor and it’ll last many many years. Keep your pledge etc for your body panels etc.

I ran out last week so I went to Royal and bought a can for $40+. Have always used it on my visor including pin lock. Read somewhere that other products and methods can affect optical quality. I've recently used muc-off on body panels with good results but found the ipone cleaner polisher at Royal and I like it the best for bodywork. Use S100 on wheels and other metal parts.

I use Turtle Wax, Bug and Tar Cleaner.

Leaves a wax coating after wiping bugs and grime off.

Its about $9-12 a bottle.

I use it on my helmet as well.

Dish soap and room temperature water.

Used to use Plexus. I'm not paying that ridiculous price... if its $40 a can.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

I remove my visor and place it in the sink. i use a blob of dish detergent, fill the sink enough so the front of the visor is submerged and walk away. when I remember where I put my visor, i dry it off and give it a quick wipe with some lens cleaner.

cheap and effective.

Back
Top Bottom