What are you getting your significant other for xmas? | GTAMotorcycle.com

What are you getting your significant other for xmas?

KawasakiGal

Site Supporter
I always look for cool things I hadnt thought of before, In another thread someone mentioned that they were going to do a postcard of a trip in 2 different envelopes and have her decide which...

SO what are you getting your significant other? Also how long have you been together?

I will start

2 years

Usual Stocking
Tinted windows
JL Audio front and rear speakers plus installation
DC hoodie
Huge Honda Type Hockey bag to store ATV equipment
Camelback
Amp for system in truck.

Last year I bought him a SHOEI helmet for ATV, and he bought me snowboard and bindings.

If you cant say because your person is on this board, mention what you did last year.

Jenn

That's a lot! Yikes.

6 months (sort of)

- Thor backpack
- Stuffed Koala bear
- Pink cycling socks

We're not buying that much for eachother.

We just set a limit give each other ideas then buy stuff of the list and 1surprise each (gotta keep things exciting) this way everyone is happy.

This year perfume, take her up north rent a cottage (surprise gift) and I got her winter tires lol (she asked)

Hmm

Canada Goose Kensington Jacket
Iphone 4s
LV Shawl
David Yurman Ring

NICE!! Which area are you headed to for the cottage trip? Ive always wanted to do this as well.

We just set a limit give each other ideas then buy stuff of the list and 1surprise each (gotta keep things exciting) this way everyone is happy.

This year perfume, take her up north rent a cottage (surprise gift) and I got her winter tires lol (she asked)

Been together a year and a half.

We went crazy last year (first Christmas) but this year we've spent more on his son.

We also mutually decided to send an anonymous gift card to a friend we know who has been going through some hard times. It will mean much more to her.

I haven't started shopping yet though so NO idea what little things I'll pick up.

I also am giving him a gift certificate for some track days.

Married 20+ years and at the moment I have no plans to buy her a present.

20 years

Contract killer.

Edit: Dear RCMP and CSIS, that's a joke. I've got her an E-reader. I know nothing about Eddie "The Gun".

Last edited:
Started seeing a girl literally like a month ago only....not even my gf yet....I'm in that awkward phase where I feel I SHOULD probably get her something small. Probably under like $20. No idea what though.

That's better.

Lotsa crap can be found at the Hallmark store for that kinda $. done and done.

Started seeing a girl literally like a month ago only....not even my gf yet....I'm in that awkward phase where I feel I SHOULD probably get her something small. Probably under like $50. No idea what though.

Anal lube.

My gf and I have been together four years.

This year I purchased some small things: bluetooth ear piece, boxes of chocolate, a nice card, and a gift card to Efston Science.

She's a science nerd like I am.

I'm planning to take her to Parker Bros sometime before the next riding season to buy her a new helmet.

This year we originally agreed that we wouldn't buy each other anything (we're getting married next year, so we wanna save some $$). But then she spilled the beans and said she bought me something anyways.

My question is: am I a total ****** if I stick to the original plan?? :confused:

This year we originally agreed that we wouldn't buy each other anything (we're getting married next year, so we wanna save some $$). But then she spilled the beans and said she bought me something anyways.

My question is: am I a total ****** if I stick to the original plan?? :confused:

F*ck it! She gotta learn!

Edit: Though, I will admit I've broken that same arrangement in the past :rolleyes:

Been my GF for the past 8 years. First year as my fiancé. We decided to limit it to $100 but I had to break our rule.

Tna pants
Lulu lemon sports bra
Heys travel pack
Danier leather jacket

I try to buy one big thing and a few little things. For me I love opening presents. Especially surprises.

Back
Top Bottom