What Are You Currently Listening To? | Page 97 | GTAMotorcycle.com

What Are You Currently Listening To?

Another thing that my kid introduced me to:

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

I mentioned this song in mid September here. This is the official video now, >4.5M views. Great song.

I mentioned this song in early Nov. They have an official video now. Ground-floor indie rock right now, at two months old and 5.6K views.
The Man Who - Natural Villain

Last edited:
I heard this song in Mexico too (beach pool club).
Have you heard this Indie rock pop crossover smash? 7 months old and near 600M views. Heard it first on Stringray Rock Alternative 2-4 weeks ago.

Tones and I - Dance Monkey.

And here's another song I heard in Mexico, this one for the first time. Thx to Shazam and for the the EDM fans...
Near 53M YouTube views so far. Great song.

Aaron Smith - Dancin (KRONO Remix)

Last edited:
Great Lane 8 song @BB722
thumb_up.gif
, I've been posting his EDM deep house stuff too.

I'm really enjoying that Highly Suspect - 16 song I posted above. The lyrics are autobiographical, making it quite shocking.

This song was at No. 1 on Rock Radio in Mid November (see link). It also has no guitar on the track... No other song has reached #1 on Rock Radio void of guitars in the last 30 years
cool1.gif

It's been getting attention. In mid November "MCID" held three charting positions including No. 2 on the Alternative Chart, No. 5 on Top Current Rock Albums chart, and No. 14 Top Current Albums.

The many new Grimes songs I've recently posted are in high rotation right now. Definitely recommended, and a Canadian artist.

I've been using my big headphones again since I came home from vacation, and it's excellent. On that recent vacation I spent a lot of time listening to music with cell phone earbud headphones. It did the best job of blocking out ambient noise while listening to music everywhere I went and was a great accompaniment . And I didn't have to worry about big headphones nor their tanning issues, lol. Still my big headphones are large step up in sound quality overall. A lot of the indie and alt music is well recorded with good soundstaging. My open back Sennheiser 650's provide the best experience; top notch detail and frequency response. These cans have excellent low lows, high highs and the open back design brings the goods for soundstaging (much better than closed-back). it's a big step up from OEM cell phone headphones, even cell phone compatible headphones. This previously posted new indie rock song sounds great with headphones; it has significant left to right instrument separation in the sound field and excellent detail.

And to share something new, Here's another new indie rock song... I find it an interesting combination of current as well as retro Beatles influences. Exactly three months old today and only 6.2K views so far.

Elephant Stone - Hollow World

There's lots of great current music out there.

Cheers and enjoy the weekend.

It's been a bounty of great new music again recently for me. Cheers and enjoy.

Let me mention this new Beck song again, it's excellent with headphones - Uneventful Days. And with a few famous actresses.

I'm currently VLCing the Manchester Orchestra album "A Black Mile to the Surface" (in FLAC) on the big headphones currently; highly recommended.

Great thread. I've actually been listening to some of the songs posted, and have been exposed to songs I'd never listen to otherwise.

Keep em coming!

Rediscovering these guys again...

Cant believe I never realized how good this song was back in the day:

Looking thru my latest music downloads...
Rush (RIP Mr Peart), Clyde Stubblefield, Peter Tosh, Cranberries, Koffee, Elle King, Gene Krupa, Die Antwoord, Dream Theatre, Godsmack,

Back
Top Bottom