What Are You Currently Listening To? | Page 96 | GTAMotorcycle.com

What Are You Currently Listening To?

Here's another new Solomun set, this one in combo with Tale Of Us. From the recent Exit 2019 festival. That's just another huge EDM festival I've never heard of. Really interesting stuff to me. >200K attendees this year, in Serbia, activist origins and has twice won the Best Major Festival award at the European Festivals Awards.

The set starts slow for me but one hr in and things heat up nicely. Great Deep House EDM. 2 hr 40 min set. Highly recommended.

Thx @Joe Bass
thumb_up.gif
!

I'm still finding great new music every week or two.... here's another. This alternative hip hop song official video is now >9 months old with over 21.5M YouTube views (and the earlier audio-only link captured >20M views). IIRC, this guy was in jail when he released this.

Dominic Fike - "3 Nights"

Last edited:
Can someone tell me what this song is? The bass is SICK! Starts at 1:04, tried shazam, and my friends, could have sworn I've heard it before..:

Let me share my current fave indie rock band again. Check out this live Manchester Orchestra fan YouTube video. It's all great and interesting, showing how their newest album "A Black Mile to the Surface" flows so well; I love it :).

From this mid-set link, you can hear MO seamlessly transition to the song "The Sunshine" starting here, followed a few minutes later to "The Grocery". It's amazingly recorded on their album and it's a killer short/long combo of songs. Go find their album and listen to it.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom