What Are You Currently Listening To? | Page 94 | GTAMotorcycle.com

What Are You Currently Listening To?

kwtoxman

So much good new indie music. Here's another great new Grimes release; Canadian indie electronic royalty and this one in the electronic dream genre. I've posted a number of her songs here (and one with ~ 50M views). This one is just over one month old and has >2.6M views. Very ethereal electronic music; highly recommended.

Grimes - So Heavy I fell Through the Earth (Visualizer)

kwtoxman

Here's another great new indie rock song. Just over two months old and ~66K views. Highly recommended.

The Head and the Heart - See you Through My Eyes

kwtoxman

A wealth of great new music in my scene and another new deep house EDM set I want to share. Four days old and ~38K views. >2 hrs long. Enjoy.

Lane 8 Winter 2019 MIxtape

Last edited:

Joe Bass

*probably eating right now*
Site Supporter
I'm really on a Ska - Punk kick right now
Rancid - Red Hot Moon

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Wingboy

Site Supporter
Rockin' around the Christmas Tree.My Grandson Harley is on the far left with the silver halo.

kwtoxman

Another great new indie rock song. I remember when Beck was new on the scene
. ~ 2 months old and nearing 1M views. Great vibe imo.

Beck - uneventful days

kwtoxman

Lots of great new music out there. I already posted this song recently but it's tops for me right now. GREAT indie song.

Half Moon Run - Then Again

Meg Myers released her official video for that great cover of "Running Up That Hill" by Kate Bush.

Here's another great new indie song. >9 months old and 3M views.

Local Natives - When Am I Gonna Lose you

kwtoxman

It's raining great new music everywhere when you can really dial into a specific broadcast source or three
. With a little research, check out the more extensive custom experience across the internet, satellite and broadcast radio spectrums (plus local) . All four have their own strengths and bring the goods for new music
. Here's another great new indie song imo (and I've mentioned this band before on another song recently).

Less than four months old, @> 2.6M views; busting out (for alternative rock)

Flora Cash - Missing Home

Last edited:

kwtoxman

Another great new indie rock song; and from an all-girl Canadian TO-based band. I've mentioned them before a few times and this new song has a great vibe imo. I'm drilling down here, at ~7 months and ~50K views.

The Beaches - Want What You Got.

kwtoxman

Here's another great new old alternative song (to me). >7 yrs old and > 24M views.

Santigold - Disparate Youth

kwtoxman

I've posted a few other songs by this indie rock artist here already, and two of three songs in a Solutions Trilogy. Here's the final song in that Solutions Trilogy. ~3 months old and ~175K views.

K.Flay - Not in California

Top Bottom