What Are You Currently Listening To? | Page 94 | GTAMotorcycle.com

What Are You Currently Listening To?

So much good new indie music. Here's another great new Grimes release; Canadian indie electronic royalty and this one in the electronic dream genre. I've posted a number of her songs here (and one with ~ 50M views). This one is just over one month old and has >2.6M views. Very ethereal electronic music; highly recommended.

Grimes - So Heavy I fell Through the Earth (Visualizer)

I'm really on a Ska - Punk kick right now
Rancid - Red Hot Moon

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Rockin' around the Christmas Tree.My Grandson Harley is on the far left with the silver halo.

Another great new indie rock song. I remember when Beck was new on the scene
biggrin.gif
. ~ 2 months old and nearing 1M views. Great vibe imo.

Beck - uneventful days

Lots of great new music out there. I already posted this song recently but it's tops for me right now. GREAT indie song.

Half Moon Run - Then Again

Meg Myers released her official video for that great cover of "Running Up That Hill" by Kate Bush.

Here's another great new indie song. >9 months old and 3M views.

Local Natives - When Am I Gonna Lose you

It's raining great new music everywhere when you can really dial into a specific broadcast source or three
thumb_up.gif
. With a little research, check out the more extensive custom experience across the internet, satellite and broadcast radio spectrums (plus local) . All four have their own strengths and bring the goods for new music
yes.gif
. Here's another great new indie song imo (and I've mentioned this band before on another song recently).

Less than four months old, @> 2.6M views; busting out (for alternative rock)
wink.gif

Flora Cash - Missing Home

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom