What Are You Currently Listening To? | Page 89 | GTAMotorcycle.com

What Are You Currently Listening To?

I heard this great song again today and will post it here again. Highly recommended. This video was released under Vimeo rights originally so the actual video did not officially get on Youtube. The original audio release from the band on Youtube has >10M views in four years. Here's a Youtube link to the original video that's been added a few years back by a third party.

Cold War Kids - First

Last edited:
I'm listening to the Easy Rider soundtrack tonight. Born to be Wild, Don't Bogart Me, The Pusher...

Rest in peace Wyatt, say high to Billy.

Near two months old and close to 18M views already. This is new to me.

Machine Gun Kelly, YUNGBLUD & Travis barker - I think I'm okay
I've never liked MGK
Not my style, at least he's not, but I watched this vid because of YUNGBLUD & Travis....and I'm glad I did.
Really like it.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Nothing but Grace on Tune In.

Remembering my friend Gord. Last time we spoke was 3 years ago today.

If you are a Hip fan, this is a great channel, t has a ton of small venue live recordings you will eve hear on alums.

Gives you a feeling for the band. Hip off the grid.

I heard this great song again today and will post it here again. Highly recommended. This video was released under Vimeo rights originally so the actual video did not officially get on Youtube. The original audio release from the band on Youtube has >10M views in four years. Here's a Youtube link to the original video that's been added a few years back by a third party.

Cold War Kids - First
BIG drums in that track, always liked it a lot

Green Day
Weezer
Fall Out Boy
The Interrupters

Getting pumped for the Mega Holla Tour Aug 2020

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom