What Are You Currently Listening To? | Page 103 | GTAMotorcycle.com

What Are You Currently Listening To?

I'm swimming in a lot of new music this week, and it's great. Here's another new-to-me indie song I like. Four years old on YT with 36M views. Canadian and TO singer ?. Some here may know it...

Flume - Never Be Like You feat. Kai [Official Music Video]

Flume has excellent tracks!

Reactions: J_F
Still get goosebumps listening

still working my way through that 10 hour Flamenca compilation
takes a few hours to catch on that it loops back to the same tune every so often

takes a few hours to catch on that it loops back to the same tune every so often

I tried learning guitar once...no idea how those flamenco guitarists do it. Lots of skill.

I still have to sample the new songs posted by y'all here since last week.

Here's another great deep house EDM track I want to share. I heard this first in 2015 at the BPM festival; the Dennis Ferrer - This is the End set. It's long been a fave and I just found out the actual track info. Highly recommended imo. Engaging beat and progression... deep house style. ~3M views on YT... a large amount for deep house EDM. No lyrics.

RECONDITE - LEVO - IFFY

Last edited:
I'm liking a number of the deep house EDM songs posted here recently. Thx! EDM is underappreciated in NA and it has strong global reach.

It reminded me of this great EDM track... I was on the beach here and at that this festival. It was great. The beachfront resort was in town and 400 metres of a few venues and a 5 minute cab ride from most. What a festival. Lots of shows (over 400 artists and 80 events), different venues, different people, different ages and a great great vibe. Many beautiful people too. I have pictures to prove it, lol, as well as this video. I saw some of these people at the same shows as me.

There were full HD video streams available for many sets on-line from this festival (with high quality audio); and excellent production (like the video below). I ripped 11 shows (events) and each average 4 different sets and artists to my HD collection... ~140 GB. I have the shows I attended... and I'm in the videos, lol. I have separate MP3 audio of all sets as well. All those videos (and audio) are pretty much now gone from the internet sadly (I did see one set put back on YT, the epic Solomun set).

The BPM Festival 2015 Thank You Video

I'm already missing being able to go see live music. Crazy times.

Last edited:
I’m a big fan of musicians....people that can actually play instruments...also people that can actually sing without being fed through electronic auto tune devices. I’ve been to concerts where some bloke popped onto the stage and pressed a button then spent the next hour prancing about like an epileptic baboon on an electrified floor. Audibly fine, visually total letdown and it felt totally sterile, clinical not organic. Haven’t been to one since. Hybrid music is fine as long as there’s some live musical /vocal talent.

I love live music from classical violin to punk to hip hop. Best concert I ever saw was REM at the Molson Amphitheatre years ago. Stipe has a unique voice, can actually sing live and can play too.

Favourite REM song....

Back
Top Bottom