What Are You Currently Listening To? | Page 102 | GTAMotorcycle.com

What Are You Currently Listening To?

Here's another new-to-me deep house EDM track I recently found and like. Three years old on YT with 14K views.

Dubfire & Miss Kittin - Ride (Solomun Remix)

You may really like this one too @Hardwrkr13
smile.gif

8.5 minutes long. And another track with Solomun involved.

Gave it a listen but I'm not much of a Solomon fan. Prefer something with vocals in it.

That Monowhales song is solid. Been hearing it a few weeks now and didn't know who it was by.

Gave it a listen but I'm not much of a Solomon fan. Prefer something with vocals in it.

That Monowhales song is solid. Been hearing it a few weeks now and didn't know who it was by.
Ah, I see now, I was looking at similar beat and pace... in the deep house EDM style. I'll only let you know when I think I find that combo now with style and vocals. And share any you find.

There are some great indie rock music stations out there, from radio to internet streaming.

@BB722, interesting and definitely caught my attention... ?. thx.

Speaking of Editors... here's another great song by them. It's near 11 years old and has 17M YT views. There's a strong driving indie rock beat, which is very appealing to me.

Editors - Papillon

Last edited:
Don't know why but that Editors Papillon song beat reminds me of Depeche Mode.

We often have music on in the house but only now starting to stream more internet radio so still looking for good channels.

Last edited:
I'm a big Depeche Mode GenXer and music fan. I was late to the game with them but started with a bang getting the newly-then released Violator album in '89... and far earlier than my peer friends. There were Canadian stops on that Violator tour ;). I have so much of their catalog, 25+ albums in FLAC. Lots of rare stuff too. A number of their earlier songs are ufb imo. Interesting parallel, I see a connection.

Internet radio is off-the chart now. From great world stations streaming directly to another couple thousand more independent stations on various platforms. I often keep it simple and go with Stingray Rock Alternative (cable related) and Edge 102 live streamed. But by all means deep dive. For example, there are a number of Ibiza stations now that broadcast cutting edge new EDM across the spectrum, and it's quick with new content. Check it out, here's a quick search list with 21 results... Ibiza Radio Stations. There's so much content available to check out, it's crazy.

I think that @kwtoxman may have posted this before, but for a politically charged song, it's a lot of fun.
This is a great song. Thx @Joe Bass for posting that. It reminded me to circle back to it.

Last edited:
I've mentioned this new Pearl Jam song already but here's a second different video release. Great song.

Pearl Jam - Dance Of The Clairvoyants (Mach II)

And there's a third one too.
Pearl Jam - Dance Of The Clairvoyants (Mach III)

The first video (Mach I) can be found here.
New Pearl Jam released today. With synths.

Last edited:

you guys wouldn't like it - not sure why I like it
have found Hispanic Mellow Instrumental to be great background music lately
it's kinda nice to not have a singer yelling at you

Love that music. I like it with good vocals too. Makes me feel like I’m on holiday.

I like lively traditional style music from various places. Try this for something different (good instrumentals like yours above). Some French blokes not taking themselves too seriously...

Reactions: J_F

That was beautiful, I like this as well, very soothing:

Reactions: J_F

Back
Top Bottom