What actor/actress do you look like? | GTAMotorcycle.com

What actor/actress do you look like?

Freddy F

Site Supporter
This could be slightly fun.

For me, I used to be told by strangers a few times a week that I look just like Harrison Ford. Even had a co-worker who called me Han Solo. Since then my resemblance to him has waned a bit. Also used to get Richard Gere a lot but I never fully understood that. Then someone said Joe Montana, and I'm like, who the hell is that? Hanna's Daddy? Upon investigation, almost my doppelganger.
So, c;'mon GTAM'ers, don't be shy! Post up!

NINTCHDBPICT000631786679.jpg

Jk. Not at all like that.

I've been told Howie Mandel by some American friends but figure that's just the shaved head and Van Dyke, and the Canadian thing.

Anthony Edwards apparently (Dr Greene from ER for those that remember. Not a show I ever watched. Or Goose in Top Gun). A lady followed me around Cdn Tire years ago and finally asked me for an autograph. I guess I looked at her funny. She said 'arent you Dr Greene?' When I said no she didnt believe me and got kind of pissy with me. Sort of felt bad that I had lost a fan for him but I had no idea what his real name was or I would have signed one.

When I was younger it was Micheal J Fox. Havn't seen him in a long time but I think I'm probably fairing better than him. Poor guy.

My passport has full terrorist beard on the photo , and black hair . I’m told I look a bit like the git that’s does morning weather on CHCH 11 . That’s not helping me get girls

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

Not an actor or famous, but I’ve heard a few times I look like Brian Gluckstein (The Bay designer)

Was told by someone at one point that I looked like Michael Myers. Not sure if I should be pleased or offended.
iu
iu

iu
iu

iu
iu

I look just like Harrison Ford. Even had a co-worker who called me Han Solo.

I'm almost certain he meant "Hand Solo"... 'Nothing to do with resembling Harrison Ford;):)

Over the years, well the years I actually owned a comb I was told I look like Tom Hanks, Alan Alda, Tony Curtis...
In more recent times... 'Not so much.
Last year at the Vancouver airport I was taken by westjet staff to be that Bryan Baeumler TV reno guy, Like aggressively mistaken for... Lol

My passport has full terrorist beard on the photo , and black hair . I’m told I look a bit like the git that’s does morning weather on CHCH 11 . That’s not helping me get girls

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com
That's probably a good thing. A night of fun at the bar followed by half of everything disappearing is not a fun time.

Neighbour's kid said i look like MacGyver back in 85. But he wanted a ride on my Honda.

Back
Top Bottom