Well.... at least he's still got that Family Feud Gig | GTAMotorcycle.com

Well.... at least he's still got that Family Feud Gig

suzuki2000

watching this on the news this morning, yeah I guess its news...

sort of funny, sad, tragic, who knows... for the ladies, I'm sure this is something they've all bought in to since they were little girls.

That's just one serious fnck up for live TV

[video]https://youtu.be/Z9aRmmWX5XI[/video]

I'm guessing Steve Harveys not likely to be the host next year . LOL

Last edited:
The entire event, revolved around the final announcement, listing the runner ups, and he f'd up.

tumblr_nm3errzT8s1u3eoyoo1_400.gif

I would say "just a little embarrassing" but hey we are human and we are aloud to make mistakes.

Honestly though, if he didn't mess up, who would even know there was a Miss Universe thing going on?

I would say "just a little embarrassing" but hey we are human and we are aloud to make mistakes.

aloud? of corse we're aloud, what a cuntree

I guess he doesn't work for Kodak...always Perfect!:lmao:

The problem is that he made his mistake aloud, in front of millions.
I see what you did there.

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

It's funny how he said 'Don't hold it against the girls people, it's not their fault'.... lol .... who would even think of holding it against the ladies!? He's an idiot.

Why did the girls do that, especially the Columbian? And the Philipino is all like, what me? what did I do? Poor Steve, he should know how wimmens ruin everything, but he took full responsibility. Class act.

While he seemed sincere wouldn't it have been a bit more tactful if he whispered the screw up to Miss Columbia first. Give her kudos for maintaining composure under stress.

All the above under the assumption it wasn't a planned error. Speculation abounds re ratings.

Back
Top Bottom