Weird harley culture | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Weird harley culture

What is it with weird dumb macho culture harley riders have?
Well obviously because if you own a Harley, you must ride in t-shirts, Harley apparel, small helmets, must have tattoos, must wear leather and above all, act super tough! But are nice guys. But seriously, find me a harley rider that doesnt have facial hair and tatts? It comes with the bike for free :LOL:
Anyway is rotella t6 any good for bikes?
75,000 on my suzuki, it loves that stuff. Cheap and rides so smooth.

Last edited:
my take on road rage and on a motorcycle.. hold your cool at all times.. Many times you may be right on the road.. but because I am on a bike and the other dude is in a car/truck/SUV/bus/18 wheeler... I will always be on the losing end of the stick..

Now if I am in my SUV...... lol...

Sigh...

What a time we live in...

Well obviously because if you own a Harley, you must ride in t-shirts, Harley apparel, small helmets, must have tattoos, must wear leather and above all, act super tough! But seriously, find me a harley rider that doesnt have facial hair and tatts? It comes with the bike for free :LOL:

-Own 2 Harleys
-Own 1 t-shirt. It came with the bike and hangs on the wall of my garage.
-Own 1 small helmet but haven't used it yet this year
-zero tattoos, yes to facial hair
-only leather is my Dianese jacket (it is all black though)
-confident that I'm not tough

Don’t hold your breath for times to get better.

Such a division happening, I believe it’s going to take some kinda miracle to get some sort of normalcy to happen
I agree 100%, but my comment was more a refection on the "quality" of this post versus society...

Well obviously because if you own a Harley, you must ride in t-shirts, Harley apparel, small helmets, must have tattoos, must wear leather and above all, act super tough! But seriously, find me a harley rider that doesnt have facial hair and tatts? It comes with the bike for free :LOL:

1976 Harley FXE owner (converted to FLH)
Always wear my FirstGear jacket, Arai Signet helmet, Alpinestar gloves
No tattoos
No Facial hair
Have never acted tough or thought of myself as such.

Your stereotypical view says more about you than actual Harley riders.

Stereotypes don't just make themselves happen. Obviously not every single situation fits the mold but GENERALLY that stereotype happens over time in that there's enough of a pattern that the end result = stereotype.

Stereotypes don't just make themselves happen. Obviously not every single situation fits the mold but GENERALLY that stereotype happens over time in that there's enough of a pattern that the end result = stereotype.
People who have that perception of what a rider is or is not has been watching to many movies or just following along with what the others think or say. So to this who is actually the stereotype?

While I agree with this statement, they are usually created by ignorance, intolerance or stupidity.
The OP seems pretty triggered by HD's and/or cruiser in general, and their posts reflect this.

And whats that prove other than the fact the dude throwing punches is a real POS, Lots of YT vids of all kinda riders acting like this

People who have that perception of what a rider is or is not has been watching to many movies or just following along with what the others think or say. So to this who is actually the stereotype?
I'm intelligent enough to know what the difference is between movies and what I see and what others I know have seen in real life.

Btw, I'm talking about stereotypes in general not riders, not Harley riders (although that IG post isn't helping the stereotype) ... just how stereotypes don't make themselves.

I'm intelligent enough to know what the difference is between movies and what I see and what others I know have seen in real life.

Btw, I'm talking about stereotypes in general not riders, not Harley riders (although that IG post isn't helping the stereotype) ... just how stereotypes don't make themselves.
So all Harley riders are dirtbags?

Got it

And whats that prove other than the fact the dude throwing punches is a real POS, Lots of YT vids of all kinda riders acting like this
You're not wrong and that too is NOT helping the stereotype us riders in general are getting.

Back
Top Bottom