Weekend Run To Burk’s Falls - July 17 - Saturday | Page 9 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Weekend Run To Burk’s Falls - July 17 - Saturday

Sounds like a nice ride but too bad if the pierogie shop was the main reason to head up there and it's closed. Then again, with those in your belly, you may not have made it to the gas station. :LOL:

Sounds like a nice ride but too bad if the pierogie shop was the main reason to head up there and it's closed. Then again, with those in your belly, you may not have made it to the gas station. :LOL:
I will not lie it was a consideration when I elected not to wait.

Option 1 - wait, eat pierogies, hope my weak ass stomach doesn’t get jittery and ride home

Option 2 - don’t wait, keep riding, and hit up 35 on the way home.

I have no regrets. Was a beautiful day to ride.

I will not lie it was a consideration when I elected not to wait.

Option 1 - wait, eat pierogies, hope my weak ass stomach doesn’t get jittery and ride home
I was actually thinking more so on the extra weight but that too, lol!

Hope you took 35 down!
I thought about it, but since I was up that way last week I decided not to but return relatively the same way going up.
I'm going back to Minden Dorset in the next few weeks, a friend of mine gave me some info on some interesting spots to check out.

I thought about it, but since I was up that way last week I decided not to but return relatively the same way going up.
I'm going back to Minden Dorset in the next few weeks, a friend of mine gave me some info on some interesting spots to check out.
Please share them if you can. I’m planning on going up again at least once (for the Algonquin Park fall colours ride I skipped the last 2 years) and will make a day of it.

Please share them if you can. I’m planning on going up again at least once (for the Algonquin Park fall colours ride I skipped the last 2 years) and will make a day of it.
Absolutely, stay tuned!

Back
Top Bottom