Weekend Run To Burk’s Falls - July 17 - Saturday | GTAMotorcycle.com

Weekend Run To Burk’s Falls - July 17 - Saturday

Evoex

The God
Site Supporter
Tentative for Saturday

If it’s a go expect an early meetup; KSU 8/9am latest.

Last edited:
Ooof I want to but it’s Fathers Day weekend….this will take some convincing. Saturday is 100% out though.

We can be back in time for dinner Sunday. But I get it, we can post pone if it’s looking no bueno.

My weekend course was just cancelled so let’s do it! It will be a mix of slabbing and twisties with some spirited opportunities for those looking for it.

Looks like Saturday forecast for rain so we’ll have to keep an eye on it, but either day works for me currently. I’m thinking 9am meetup in Markham

Come hungry, there’s a baller food truck awaiting us.

@mimico_polak @oioioi @Maniac
9 am? On a weekend? Are you a monster?

But whatever, let's do this! this Saturday or the next weekend, I'm open either way. (Fathers day is a tough sell indeed).

9 am? On a weekend? Are you a monster?

But whatever, let's do this! this Saturday or the next weekend, I'm open either way. (Fathers day is a tough sell indeed).
I may be training the next weekend….but I think it’s a midnight madness course. Which means I’d need to be back in the area for 3.30ish.

9am primarily because it’s cooler, we have a few hrs ride each way. Most don’t want to spend that sweating buckets, but if the preference is to sleep in then I’m game (pending the timing to return to TO).

Nah, it's fine. Whatever you decide - I'm in.

And keep in mind that I'm a new rider (read "slow rider"), so add an extra 7 hours haha

9am is a LATE start typically for me lol. Typically out by 7am.

I’ll update if I can make it closer to the day.

If this is a closed invite to only those @ -ed than I understand. I love riding the area noted. This weekend is not good but if it postpones to another I would love to join you guys.

What colour of flips-flops do you consider to be appropriate?
Any colour, Nike, Under Armor or Adidas only.

Birkenstock hippies need not apply.

I could be in for this Sunday if another anticipated ride doesn't happen on Monday
I wear crocs if that's okay

My weekend course was just cancelled so let’s do it! It will be a mix of slabbing and twisties with some spirited opportunities for those looking for it.

Looks like Saturday forecast for rain so we’ll have to keep an eye on it, but either day works for me currently. I’m thinking 9am meetup in Markham

Come hungry, there’s a baller food truck awaiting us.

@mimico_polak @oioioi @Maniac
This weekend is a NO NO for me. Its Fathers Day.

Already riding on Monday/Tuesday

How about the following weekend (on the Sunday June 26).

Like @mimico_polak I prefer an early start. 7-7:30 leave the house.
This way I can still be a present father/husband in the afternoon/evening.

leaving that early is fine with me, @Maniac is gonna need a coffee somewhere soon though!

If we leave early next weekend it's a better fit for me anyways.

Shall i reschedule to the 26th then, weather permitting?

Back
Top Bottom