Weather | Page 11 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Weather

Big Ol Blue Moon tonight

Not bad for handheld. Real crisp night.

Yup...This looks promising
1604319848137.png

Got 4inches of snow in the grey Bruce area last night

No snow in the city, or at least in Scarborough. (y)

Holy smokes, 19 degrees this weekend! I checked the forecast for bancroft and huntsville, 17 degrees. I'm gonna go for one last long ride :)

Indian summer.

... or are we allowed to still call it that :unsure:

Hunting season opens today (not worth a thread of its own)

The wife says the dog and I have to either wear red when we go for a walk in the woods,
or carry a gun and be ready to return fire.

Hunting season opens today (not worth a thread of its own)

The wife says the dog and I have to either wear red when we go for a walk in the woods,
or carry a gun and be ready to return fire.
Do you get people hunting on your property? One huge dick near my parents would let his dogs go on one side of private property he didn't have permission to use and then drive around to the other side to see what they flushed out. He did this many times. Unfortunately, someone finally had enough and dispatched the dogs.

Do you get people hunting on your property? One huge dick near my parents would let his dogs go on one side of private property he didn't have permission to use and then drive around to the other side to see what they flushed out. He did this many times. Unfortunately, someone finally had enough and dispatched the dogs.
Roger that, but opening up the hard enduro trail is going to put an end to it.

coming our way soon :(

Hmm not for a while I bet, at least in Toronto, I doubt the lake has turned over the temps are still quite high.
I am guessing we don't see accumulated snow until Dec.

Looking kinda nice out, was expecting rain today. Tempting but I have things to do around the house :rolleyes:

Reminds me of the Camp Granada song,

I had to work on motorcycle brakes today so I have something to ride this weekend :cool: mission accomplished.
Found out why my brake failed and almost put me into the lake, now I just need to buy new parts for the other motorcycle.

Reminds me of the Camp Granada song,

I had to work on motorcycle brakes today so I have something to ride this weekend :cool: mission accomplished.
Found out why my brake failed and almost put me into the lake, now I just need to buy new parts for the other motorcycle.
And they failed because? Don't leave us hanging like that Trials.

Back
Top Bottom