Weather | Page 9 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Weather

Rumbling out there and a lovely big Cu sitting over Toronto ( looking east from Sauga ). Could be a sweet sunset. Repeat of a week or two ago
Screen Shot 2020-08-23 at Aug, 23    2020    7.08.08 PM.jpg

I guess I was the only one who didn't know it was going to rain like crazy today. 4 1/2 hours in pouring rain from Burk Falls to home...
Sure glad I got the liner for the mesh jacket, so I wasn't completely soaked... :ROFLMAO: :rolleyes:

I guess we are back to leather jackets now, quite the dip in temperature.

I guess we are back to leather jackets now, quite the dip in temperature.
I rolled home from Timmins on Monday, trees are starting to change colors up north. Sunday it was 2C in Porcupine.

I rolled home from Timmins on Monday, trees are starting to change colors up north. Sunday it was 2C in Porcupine.
Yeah heard from some other people, on other sites, mentioning the trees starting to change up north. ?
Bit of a bump up next week.

been a rotten week up here in the Ottawa Valley
Friday and Sat are looking okay to get a few miles on
temp drops like a stone as the sun sets though

after that we're looking at another week of total crap
looking for a few interesting day rides now

Sat looks awesome. heading up north for a good ride. should be great. See you guys up there and don't forget to say hi!

Friend was just telling me smoke from forest fires are rolling through Toronto, was wondering why it's kind foggy around here.

Time to break out the cool weather gear. 13 tomorrow afternoon ....that's okay but the heated gloves will be nice.

Was 3C when got home tonight on the bike. Used my heated grips, rain pants. Hitting the final 4 weeks of riding season. Looks like most of the posers have packed it in for commuting. Only other bike on the road was a Red Devil MC member who blew by me on his Harley.

Was 3C when got home tonight on the bike. Used my heated grips, rain pants. Hitting the final 4 weeks of riding season. Looks like most of the posers have packed it in for commuting. Only other bike on the road was a Red Devil MC member who blew by me on his Harley.
Yeah I was out on Saturday, didn't see too many riders out. This week might be different though.

I was running errands around town almost all day Saturday - don't recall seeing a single bike, had a few people ask me if I was freezing. Same on Sunday - it was raining, the only difference was on Sunday I was freezing!

The cold doesn't bother me, I switch to my FJR this time of year as it provides better protection from the cold. If I get a chill, I just stop and the heat from the bike is like sitting in front of a fireplace - warms me up quickly.

Not sure if it was as nice as they predicted, little windy, sun was in and out of clouds. Still good riding. (y)

Saw a lot of bikes out this afternoon. Everyone trying to get in one or two more rides. The wind was gusting at times.

I hopped on the 2-stroke for a 90 mile ride out and around Waterdown, Dundas, Ancaster, Burlington and Oakville.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmm wasn't as nice as it was predicted. Ran through some rain, headed home. :(
Hopefully tomorrow is better.

Back
Top Bottom