Weather... :( | GTAMotorcycle.com

Weather... :(

Delboy

We do a lot of production work for City TV so I brought my kids up with me to spend some time with their grandparents over the Easter break.

What is with this weather? I remember riding Easter weekend the past couple of years. Now I have to listen to them griping for week :(

I did my first street bike ride ever on February 2nd this year. I'm just barely holding out but I think the mild winter makes up for the late spring!

Maybe Easter normally falls on an April. This time it's in March

Maybe Easter normally falls on an April. This time it's in March

Sometimes even late April. St. Patricks Day is always consistent tho.

I remember riding Easter weekend the past couple of years. Now I have to listen to them griping for week :(

Temperature last Easter Sunday hovered between -1 and -3.

Temperature Easter Sunday 2014 was about 0.5c

Just grabbed both of those temps from the logs of my own weather station in the backyard.

This easter Sunday, forecast 10 degrees, and nearly a whole 4 weeks earlier then Easter 2014, and ~2 weeks earlier than last year.

I'd say we're doing quite alright, honestly...todays crapstorm aside. ;)

hay guys whats up with the weather in Canada in march :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

This easter Sunday, forecast 10 degrees, and nearly a whole 4 weeks earlier then Easter 2014, and ~2 weeks earlier than last year.

- easter 2014 : April 5
- easter 2015 : April 20
- easter 2016 : March 27

You'd think with something as ground breaking as the creation of the first zombie that after 2000 years they'd have the date narrowed down to +/- a day or two.

- easter 2014 : April 5
- easter 2015 : April 20
- easter 2016 : March 27

you'd think with something as ground breaking as the creation of the first zombie that after 2000 years they'd have the date narrowed down to +/- a day or two.

lol!

It usually snows in April as well. There may not be a lot of accumulation, but my birthday is at the end of April. Some years I can wear shorts and a t shirt, other years im shoveling the driveway.

Could hit 14 Sunday I hear. As for kids, just give 'em a hill and a toboggan and you won't see them for hours.

Went out in the car this morning. Around here the in-city main roads don't look too bad from a salt perspective. I noticed a fair amount of sand out in the country though. Going to take a while for this ice to melt off trees and the grass though. Expect things to be wet for a while.

Just Sucks.

It was better about 3 or 4 weeks ago. I spent a whole Saturday riding up through Port Perry, Fenlon Falls, Lindsay and back, and on the Sunday did a run through Niagara.

Looks like there is only 1 day that gets into double digits over the next 2 weeks

Back
Top Bottom