We Know you Ride, But do you Shoot? | Page 137 | GTAMotorcycle.com

We Know you Ride, But do you Shoot?

it's safe to say this guy "shoots"

And this guy probably wishes he did

Very sad. Lucky to be alive. Comments say he reported death threats to police days before. This is what we have to look forward to.
Another Brampton "student" Goldy Brarr here is a criminal gangster wanted by interpol for a murder in India in May of well known Toronto Indian rap artist. Will probably try to claim refugee status so doesn't have to go back and face the harsh punishment.
Police just stopped a car last night for tinted windows on highway 410, turned up 2 fully loaded handguns inside.

Last edited:
head shots while they sit in a tree, grouse also, easier to clean.....

wtf? Is that actually a thing, I may be missing some sarcasm? Pheasants and grouse are hunted on moors and wide open fields in the UK (I’d imagine it’s similar here) locals are employed as “beaters” to disturb the undergrowth so they can be shot with shotguns.

Regardless, all the casings in one place seems to suggest someone was plinking at targets.

It’s half sarcasm in this case , however in northern Ontario , well away from anywhere a slug may come down it is done . Deer and moose hunters have been known to drop a few grouse and tarmigan.
The English drives are quite something , they do the same thing in New England and in the Carolina’s with organized drives however not as formal and traditional as a UK shoot .
I’m going to a plantation shoot in Georgia at the end of the month , African Guinea fowl , and then clays later for those of us that don’t actually shoot birds , just like the walk LOL

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

It’s half sarcasm in this case , however in northern Ontario , well away from anywhere a slug may come down it is done . Deer and moose hunters have been known to drop a few grouse and tarmigan.
The English drives are quite something , they do the same thing in New England and in the Carolina’s with organized drives however not as formal and traditional as a UK shoot .
I’m going to a plantation shoot in Georgia at the end of the month , African Guinea fowl , and then clays later for those of us that don’t actually shoot birds , just like the walk LOL

Watched a thing on feral cats in Oz. They were using 308 and 300 win mag to take them. They said it was humane and quick. No bleeping kidding. Seems like you could go a long way down the energy tree for a cat but whatever. The cats weren't exploding so I guess it was an ok choice.

I’d think a .222 hornet or similar might be all that’s needed for cats , a .22LR is actually not that helpful unless it’s a head shot , wounded cats running 100yds would not make the profile any better . And the local whoever patrol probably have .308 or .300 for dispatching kangaroos or whatever else gets half killed on a road

Yeah, up north the spruce grouse just sit still either on the ground or on a branch. In Alberta I took one with a wrist rocket. I agree though, that someone was plinking. They should have cleaned up their casings though.

Yeah, up north the spruce grouse just sit still either on the ground or on a branch. In Alberta I took one with a wrist rocket. I agree though, that someone was plinking. They should have cleaned up their casings though.
My parents have one at their house. It's annoying. It runs out of the woods as soon as you go outside (or get out of a car) and follows you around. It tracks the lawnmower up and down and whacks you with it's wings if you aren't paying attention to it. If you hold your hand down, it walks over to you and pecks you. They call it Perky. It showed up this spring. Pic taken with a cell phone without zooming.

20220708-081306.jpg

My parents have one at their house. It's annoying. It runs out of the woods as soon as you go outside (or get out of a car) and follows you around. It tracks the lawnmower up and down and whacks you with it's wings if you aren't paying attention to it. If you hold your hand down, it walks over to you and pecks you. They call it Perky. It showed up this spring. Pic taken with a cell phone without zooming.

20220708-081306.jpg
Looks like a nice lunch right there.

You could make that gun fire , if you had a ball pein hammer , center punch and a week of spare time

Off the streets or out of the water?

I’m sure you can refurbish that thing to fire again…but as @crankcall said it won’t be in a matter of hours or days.
with the time, tools and resources spent on making it fire again you'd be better of just making your own firearm.

Entertaining news article of the day. Somebody found all of these "shotgun shells" in the tiny marsh and is concerned. Now, shooting that many times and not picking up your mess is poor but the lack of even basic gun knowledge is sad.

20220808-bullets4.jpg;w=960;h=640;bgcolor=000000
Looks to me like there might be some secret militia training going on in Midland.

Back
Top Bottom