We Know you Ride, But do you Shoot? | Page 111 | GTAMotorcycle.com

We Know you Ride, But do you Shoot?

Of course... When it comes to shooting, the CFO only has jurisdiction over clubs/ranges.
On private property with NR firearms... You can shoot wherever you want.
TV's, propane tanks, tannerite explosives and yes... Bowling pins.

What's a decent semi-automatic shotgun that can be used for clays and maybe 3-gun too? Probably something with interchangeable barrels I'm guessing. Also, not ridiculously expensive.

What's a decent semi-automatic shotgun that can be used for clays and maybe 3-gun too? Probably something with interchangeable barrels I'm guessing. Also, not ridiculously expensive.

Benelli M2

What about the Turkenellis? Turkish shotguns....seems several of the “brand name” shotguns are made in Turkey now.

I’d rather get one shotgun but if I have to I’ll look at another.

I’ll do some reading on the M2.

Buy once, cry once.

You're not going to get a decent 3-gun semi for $600.

Theres a reason it's the most popular gun in the game, the M2 that is.

Buy once, cry once.

You're not going to get a decent 3-gun semi for $600.

Theres a reason it's the most popular gun in the game, the M2 that is.

Ouch 2k. I bet they get snapped up used too. Will keep an eye out. Guess you need 2 barrels? 28” plus for clays and a shorter for tactical type stuff?

Ouch 2k. I bet they get snapped up used too. Will keep an eye out. Guess you need 2 barrels? 28” plus for clays and a shorter for tactical type stuff?

Two barrels...?
No.
You'll want a few chokes... that's all.
As for barrel length... Unless you're actually "tactical"... get the 28" or a 26" if they make it... I dont remember...
You'll be breaking clays. Knocking over steel and punching holes in paper.
Not re fighting the battle of Falluja.
The longer barrel gives you a longer sight radius.

Two barrels...?
No.
You'll want a few chokes... that's all.
As for barrel length... Unless you're actually "tactical"... get the 28" or a 26" if they make it... I dont remember...
You'll be breaking clays. Knocking over steel and punching holes in paper.
Not re fighting the battle of Falluja.
The longer barrel gives you a longer sight radius.

I was told a shorter barrel is better for the action courses. That Benelli is cheaper than the M2 regardless and seems to have decent reviews. The extra stock and barrel is a bonus. I can’t see any Vinci 28” standalones for less than about 2k so it seems like a deal. I’m in no rush, I’ll keep looking for a bit.

Well... short barrels are more of a handicap than benefit fir sure, but... yeah do your research and decide.
You can always switch up gear later

Or... check out the Derya Mk12.
They're starting to make an appearance on the scene...

Local store has a deal on a 9mm performance centre S&W 8 shot revolver and I've always liked revolvers. I did initially want a .357 but.....9mm is attractive as I have plenty of that for the handguns and it's half the price. Anyone have any of the performance centre stuff? I read some reviews that the new ones may not be worth the premium over standard models.

You're right... opinions vary on S&W performance centre stuff...

But hey,if the price is right...

You're right... opinions vary on S&W performance centre stuff...

But hey,if the price is right...

Reviews are funny things...hard to tell if they are from revolver snobs that think the only revolver should be one hewn by hand from a solid chunk of american steel.

The one I'm looking at has a titanium cylinder which would make any chamfering that might be needed a little more involved.

Wow, that's the biggest armory I have heard of in Canada. I know a few people getting close to triple digits, but they have multiple safes to keep things secure. Owning that many and not properly securing them is just asking for problems. Hell, lock them up to to protect your investment. That is a hell of a lot of money the police pulled out of there.

Police seize 250 guns, 200,000 rounds of ammo from Kitchener home

A 57-year-old man in Kitchener, Ont., faces charges after police seized 250 guns and 200,000 rounds of ammunition from his home.

Waterloo regional police say the man was properly licensed for the guns, but they allege he did not store them properly.

Anyone been to the Knob Creek Machine Gun Shoot in Kentucky ? I was there about three weeks ago.Absolutely insane. There were guys with privately owned mini-guns and 50 calibre machine guns. I got to shoot a WW2 era Thompson machine gun, a German MP40 as well as a full auto AR15.Then after lunch I got to fly on a fully restored Viet Nam era Huey Helicopter piloted by a guy that actually flew medivac during the Viet Nam war.Spoke to him for about twenty minutes about his time during the war.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom