We Know you Ride, But do you Shoot? | Page 48 | GTAMotorcycle.com

We Know you Ride, But do you Shoot?

Re: We know you ride, but do you Shoot?

Try the winchester m22 in your sr22. Works like a charm in mine, just as good as the cci and quite a bit cheaper

Last edited:
Boy am I beat, I went with a friend to the range about 1pm, and just got back at 8:40pm. We shot 100 rounds each then when for a bite to eat and shot another 100 each when we got back after dinner. It took a long time because he has no lic so I had to supervise while he shot, so we took turns one clip each at a time....

Today I tired a .45 desert eagle and a .40 DA Sig......The desert eagle was a piece of wood IMO, not a fan of that at all, but it was also beat to ****......Not a fan of the .40 DA Sig either, my friend couldnt even put one hole in the target at 7 yards with it LOL we shot one box, then I traded it for a Glock 22 and he and I both shot much better with it.

I really like the Glock 22 and 21, would be a hard decision between the 2 for me but .45 ammo was expensive thou because they only had Fiocchi in stock no cheap stuff. I love the punch though

Question the .40 cal ammo was aluminium case Blazer brand, and there was a lot of malfunctions with them in the Glock and Sig, all failures to load a round completely. Is that more to do with the aluminum casings? the brand Blazer? Or the fact they are range guns that get beat up. The ones that would not load would have 2 lines gouged into the side of them after we ejected them. I assume from the 2 metal tangs on the magazines as they slide out of the magazine. All other calibers were brass and ran fine...

Last edited:

Probably crap ammo or a specific kind of incompatibility. Fwiw I've shot that blazer stuff without problem in my glocks. Never know what you get in a particular box though.

Probably crap ammo or a specific kind of incompatibility. Fwiw I've shot that blazer stuff without problem in my glocks. Never know what you get in a particular box though.

Just my own knowledge what would the benefit of aluminum be? Only thing I can think of is price over brass

Cheaper and lighter, but generally can't be reloaded. Personally I don't see anything wrong with steel or alum. case ammo.

Agreed. .22 is finicky for several reasons but once you find what works well in your firearm, you're laughing. What works well in my son's Savage Rascal (bolt) is not liked at all in my SR22 (multiple FTE's). The SR REALLY likes Blazers... except that I can't find any so Remmy Thunderbolt it is.

My SIG 1911-22 LOVES American Eage 36gr copper plated. LOVES IT. Hates anything Winchester so far, and won't group with Thunderbolt at all. Haven't found MiniMags anywhere to try them

It took a long time because he has no lic so I had to supervise while he shot, so we took turns one clip each at a time....

So which gun did you not mention in your report? SKS? Mosin-Nagant? M1 Garand? You didn't mention any clip-fed guns, so I'm askin' :cool:

clip_vs_mag.jpg

Better get corrected now than in person, at the club ;)

So which gun did you not mention in your report? SKS? Mosin-Nagant? M1 Garand? You didn't mention any clip-fed guns, so I'm askin' :cool:

clip_vs_mag.jpg

Better get corrected now than in person, at the club ;)

Sorry still using some terms from the movies and rap videos. At least I dont call Glock 21's Glock 45's ...LOL

Anyone have funny casing burn stories? I woke up today looked in the mirror and have a small burn on my cheek under my eye. A hot casing managed to fall between my glasses and my cheek, it sat there for a split second before I was able to knock it loose and it burned me. I have to make sure my glasses dont slide down my nose anymore allowing that to happen

"Glock 40" is what gets me. "Glock 9" is even worse. So frickin annoying.

My ex has a scar on both her boobs cause she didn't take my advice about not having cleavage at the range. I'll try to censor a pic and get it up. Happened with my 30-30 top eject

My ex has a scar on both her boobs cause she didn't take my advice about not having cleavage at the range. I'll try to censor a pic and get it up. Happened with my 30-30 top eject

LOL "This is a Glock 40" "Im the only one in this room professional enough to carry a Glock 40" BOOM!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=am-Qdx6vky0

I love the reaction from the kids when he trys to pull out the assult rifle after shooting himself with a handgun

Last edited:

Why censor it? We're all adults. Let us see your ex's titties.

Oh and I totally agree with the DE being a huge pile of garbage... I can't think of a single redeeming quality that gun actually has. Total crap.

Oh and I totally agree with the DE being a huge pile of garbage... I can't think of a single redeeming quality that gun actually has. Total crap.

Well I can see it being a good hammer!

So guys where in the hell can I buy bulk 9mm ammo? Since my ATT should be here in a week or 2 I want to stock up on my own ammo to shoot so I dont have to buy boxs of 50 for $25 all the time from the range. I look online and nobody has anything bigger then a box of 100, and most only have boxs of 50 with very limited selection. I go on sites like CanadaAmmo.com and they have like 50 different kinds of 9mm, all but one are out of stock!

Is it really that hard to find 9mm? Ideally Id like to buy a case of 1000 or more rounds, and I wanted to get some 115 and 124 grn...Any suggestions? Id prefer to order online, but dont mind driving out of the GTA to get it within an hour or so driving distance, especially if its another gun store that I can visit to look.

Either reload (and now struggle finding powder) or just make sure you buy a big stack when it comes up for sale.

theammosource.com has Blazer and Barnaul in stock...never shot the steel case Barnaul through my Glock so I can't comment.

The Blazer stuff is brass cased, $299 for 1000 rounds 115gr http://www.theammosource.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_108_118&products_id=2507

Id try the brass Blazer, just not sure if Id buy 1000 of their aluminum cased before I try running some through my guns, as I had many failures to chamber with their aluminum cased .40 in 2 different range guns. One being a Glock which is what I have....

I think I'll grab 1000 of those, and just get boxs of 50 of the other more expensive brands from local stores to try out for now....

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom