We Know you Ride, But do you Shoot? | Page 121 | GTAMotorcycle.com

We Know you Ride, But do you Shoot?

Listen to this gun-hating clown on the CBC posing as an expert and completely misinforming the audience. Some gun owners call in and set the record straight, but still, why have a guy on the radio who knows nothing about rounds vs rifles? He's not even Canadian.

Hahahaha. JT would lose his crap. This gun is black and has a pistol grip. If it was a semi it would have all the hallmarks of an assault weapon. /sarcasm Handed to an 11 year old by Canada Post. Amazing.

Hahahaha. JT would lose his crap. This gun is black and has a pistol grip. If it was a semi it would have all the hallmarks of an assault weapon. /sarcasm Handed to an 11 year old by Canada Post. Amazing.

So they opened the mail addressed to someone else? I get people’s crap all the time delivered to my place but I check the name on it first. If it’s not mine it’s not my mail.

I had a .45 1911 i bought hanging off my mailbox in a bag at the end of my driveway on a busy main route a few years ago. On the box it stated nothing about what was in it, and was suppose to have a signature

I had a .45 1911 i bought hanging off my mailbox in a bag at the end of my driveway on a busy main route a few years ago. On the box it stated nothing about what was in it, and was suppose to have a signature

As far as Canada Post is concerned it's just a package.
Personally I prefer they don't know what's inside.
Thing is... the more peole complain about instances like this the sooner you wont be allowed to ship a firearm at all with CP.
'See it all the time over on CGN... Guys posting about "Omg cp left my gun on the porch.!!!"

My reaction... "did you get your gun?"
Yes...?

Then stfu and be happy

Thing is... the more peole complain about instances like this the sooner you wont be allowed to ship a firearm at all with CP.
'See it all the time over on CGN... Guys posting about "Omg cp left my gun on the porch.!!!"

Yes...?

Then stfu and be happy
Exactly .

I can handle a gun, as a law abiding citizen with a licence I can own them. I don’t really see what bans on certain guns will do to reduce gun violence. Bad guys using guns don’t worry about licences.

my feeling is the tight licensing in place is adequate, rather than focus on legal responsible owners who have about zero gun violence issues, toss the dollars at criminals who traffic and use guns as part of their business.4320637E-487D-4167-A62D-119AE2BFBD7B.jpeg

Last edited:
I can handle a gun, as a law abiding citizen with a licence I can own them. I don’t really see what bans on certain guns will do to reduce gun violence. Bad guys using guns don’t worry about licences.

my feeling is the tight licensing in place is adequate, rather than focus on legal responsible owners who have about zero gun violence issues, toss the dollars at criminals who traffic and use guns as part of their business.View attachment 47476

Unfortunately logic doesn’t buy votes.

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

Yes...?

Then stfu and be happy
My issue is the "bag" was hanging from my mailbox, on a busy road. Long before porch pirates there was mailbox bandits. It takes no time to see something easy to steal at the side of the road. hell, i have even had my newspaper stolen from my driveway, and my closest neighbor was 600 ft so i know it wasnt him

They just need to say something that sounds plausible to 51% of the voting morons. Black guns bad is easy to sell.

exactly.
its about spending the least amount of effort to get the most amount of votes.
sign a piece of paper, banning scary guns or...
figure out where to allocate money to departments that need it, change laws regarding maximum sentences, deal with our crappy border, community outreach to prevent kids getting into gangs, drugs.

first one is much easier to show 'changes'. this week we collected or x amount of guns were turned in. shocker - number of scary black guns involved in homicides this year is zero. (not counting the fact its always been zero).

second one is much harder and takes time for its effect to show.

if you ever speak with people who aren't involved with firearms, the lack of knowledge in our system shows.
Until people become more educated, it really won't change.

My dad had his rifle from overseas left on the lawn in front of his house. UPS if I recall.
‘Signature Required’

My dad had his rifle from overseas left on the lawn in front of his house. UPS if I recall.
‘Signature Required’

I once ordered two G17s direct from the distributor in Toronto...
Purolator delivered them to my next door neighbor...
My neighbor called me and said... Hey, Purolator dropped off a pkg here for you...
I was like... "cool, probably those two Glocks I ordered".

No one cared... No one died.

I once ordered two G17s direct from the distributor in Toronto...
Purolator delivered them to my next door neighbor...
My neighbor called me and said... Hey, Purolator dropped off a pkg here for you...
I was like... "cool, probably those two Glocks I ordered".

No one cared... No one died.
Well, assuming there were no bullets in the package, he had some crappy plastic hammers. Hell, a hammer is much more dangerous than a glock without bullets.

I think the "shippers suck and ignore required signatures far too often" and "guns can be dangerous in the wrong hands" discussions are separate but they have gotten blurred together lately in this thread.

Well, assuming there were no bullets in the package, he had some crappy plastic hammers. Hell, a hammer is much more dangerous than a glock without bullets.

I think the "shippers suck and ignore required signatures far too often" and "guns can be dangerous in the wrong hands" discussions are separate but they have gotten blurred together lately in this thread.
I’d rather not have to call TPS to report a rifle missing that I never laid eyes on.

I’d rather not have to call TPS to report a rifle missing that I never laid eyes on.
Interesting. Is it your problem in that case? You report missing package to shipper. You have no way of knowing if it ever even made it into the province. Doesn't responsibility fall on shipper/courier?

Interesting. Is it your problem in that case? You report missing package to shipper. You have no way of knowing if it ever even made it into the province. Doesn't responsibility fall on shipper/courier?
Oh I doubt I’m liable in the long run.

But just picture it;

shipper says they delivered it, shows pic of it at my door.
I arrive home 5 hrs later to no package.

I don’t think TPS is going to just shrug and move on. ? who the hell wants to deal with an investigation under these circumstances.

Oh I doubt I’m liable in the long run.

But just picture it;

shipper says they delivered it, shows pic of it at my door.
I arrive home 5 hrs later to no package.

I don’t think TPS is going to just shrug and move on. ? who the hell wants to deal with an investigation under these circumstances.

but if there's supposed to be a signature...
the picture doesn't mean squat.
nonetheless you are right, not going to be fun process with the investigation.

but you did bring up a great idea.
instead of boating accidents, maybe the next large tragedy involving a lot of missing firearms is Canadapost. ;)

Back
Top Bottom