We finally did it. | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

We finally did it.

Was driving on FOTC today on our way home….WTF happened there? Pylons on every spot that was used for parking before, every single road is blocked off with ‘Local Traffic Only’. Have they decided that they’ll keep that little hamlet only to themselves?
If anyone’s looking for pylons for parking lot practice…FOTC is littered with them.

Was driving on FOTC today on our way home….WTF happened there? Pylons on every spot that was used for parking before, every single road is blocked off with ‘Local Traffic Only’. Have they decided that they’ll keep that little hamlet only to themselves?
If anyone’s looking for pylons for parking lot practice…FOTC is littered with them.
Official local traffic only signs or unofficial? It would seem to me that claiming public property as private property should be a ticketable offence (littering for leaving signs and pylons everywhere if there is nothing more applicable)

Official local traffic only signs or unofficial? It would seem to me that claiming public property as private property should be a ticketable offence (littering for leaving signs and pylons everywhere if there is nothing more applicable)
It's the township that's putting the pylons in place

Not sure. Orange signs with the words ‘Local Traffic Only’ with barricades and such at every street.

I assume they put up the pylons to stop people from parking, and then closed off all the roads so people don’t park on their ‘private’ roads.

Back
Top Bottom