We are canceling this season of motorcycle riding. | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

We are canceling this season of motorcycle riding.

I like the courses better. I signed up with RiderPlus but the situation is probably going to get worse by the time my classes start.

And I am not desperate enough to wait in line with hundreds of people during this virus outbreak. I will just wait until next year :]

593482582001_5549810524001_5549791266001-vs.jpg

dude
2 hours east

they are bored out of their effing skulls
call to book an appointment

Those lines will be gone soon when the offices are closed.

Sent from my moto g(7) plus using Tapatalk
Yeah, a drive test right now is idiotic. Absolutely no benefit to society to have people spreading disease for something like that. Back to Brian P's idea. If your license was due to expire on April 1st, it is now August 1st, no phone calls, emails or paperwork required.

Willing to bet motorcycle courses will be canceled this year.
I understand but I really wanted to get my M this year ??
They are not canceling this year. mtohp.com is a full go once restrictions are lifted.

NOT ALLOWED TO RIDE FALSE INFORMATION!

Attention all riders! There seems to be some misinformation going around about the suggestion that nobody should be out riding and that law enforcement could pull you over for riding your motorcycle.

I have a direct source with the OPP who confirmed that this is not true at all. We are recommended to remain isolated but we are allowed to ride and same with driving. If there was such a so called temporary ban on riding, we would be made very aware of it via the police and the news networks as well.

Go ahead and enjoy isolated riding and don't fear this misinformation being spread around in various groups/clubs.

Just stay as isolated as you when you ride keep it to a very small few riders.

Ride Safe

NOT ALLOWED TO RIDE FALSE INFORMATION!

Attention all riders! There seems to be some misinformation going around about the suggestion that nobody should be out riding and that law enforcement could pull you over for riding your motorcycle.

I have a direct source with the OPP who confirmed that this is not true at all. We are recommended to remain isolated but we are allowed to ride and same with driving. If there was such a so called temporary ban on riding, we would be made very aware of it via the police and the news networks as well.

Go ahead and enjoy isolated riding and don't fear this misinformation being spread around in various groups/clubs.

Just stay as isolated as you when you ride keep it to a very small few riders.

Ride Safe
Well, no one should be out, yes. That's half the reason you shutdown anything that's not essential. There's no lock down in effect though.

What the real issue is everyone who rides/drives to meetup with their normal group and stands around hugging and breathing on each other then taking that back to their house holds.

If they do ban riding such as is in Spain and italy now, no even cycling. They better get insurance companies to reimburse any lost months of riding, since would be paying for something against the law.

If they do ban riding such as is in Spain and italy now, no even cycling. They better get insurance companies to reimburse any lost months of riding, since would be paying for something against the law.
That is an interesting dilemma. Very few companies allow comp without liability. Paying comp during a lockdown is still reasonable. If a lockdown existed through the early season, is it reasonable to assume that more riding will happen later in the year pushing the monthly percentages around? Are monthly percentages locked down or just yearly rates?

well you`re still paying for theft and fire. if you're not happy with that they'll just explain that you can always cancel.

There is no reason not to go on solo rides.

Meetups are already under sanction. Fillups are automated...I'll be taking some hand sanitizer and not stopping for food and coffee....but I'll certainly be out in the spring air one week from now - weather permitting. ?

I just heard on the news.
Because motorcycle riders drive in an open air situation, it is quite easy to breath in any virus from cars that are traveling ahead of them.

So motorcycle riding is canceled until futher notice.
I have an N95 Shoei.

I'm ready, but could lose a little more weight:
jG3ca4gm.jpg

Maybe It'll be warm enough to start cleaning the garage when it's daylight.

Back
Top Bottom