Wasaga Beach and Collingwood area? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Wasaga Beach and Collingwood area?

That quarry is located just west of Duntroon, at the top of the escarpment. It's on both sides of the road in that area. The photo looks like the pit on the north side. I drive by that area even time I go skiing at Blue. Here's a screen shot of the area from his map.
View attachment 57353
Yes that was on the north side of the road. Didn’t see a quarry from the road on the south, but there was a large construction entrance.

Here we go: http://www.walkerind.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/FS_whyhere.pdf

That quarry is located just west of Duntroon, at the top of the escarpment. It's on both sides of the road in that area. The photo looks like the pit on the north side. I drive by that area even time I go skiing at Blue. Here's a screen shot of the area from his map.
View attachment 57353
Thanks, now I will have to go exploring in that area and check it out for myself!

Thanks, now I will have to go exploring in that area and check it out for myself!
I recommend the route I took. Pretty good mix of riding and I found it very enjoyable. Can send you the GPX if you’d like. That goes for anyone should they want that route.

This post reminded me that I have to get up to Beaver Valley Road before the season is over. It's been a few years since I rode it last. A late September ride should get some nice colour on the trees along both sides of the valley.

Back
Top Bottom