Warranty work done and was charged | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Warranty work done and was charged

It's not odd for a dealer to say to you: I'm going to have to do a diagnostic prior to doing any work, here's how much it will cost.

However, most of those are accompanied by the statement: ...If it's a warranty problem, diagnosis is no charge.

I smell a fish. I'd call Suzuki.

Someone screwed up. I got warrenty work done there and was charged nothing.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

I would like to think someone screwed up but the service manager told me they charge for diagnostic .

I sent an e-mail and this was what Suzuki told me.

Kindly be advised that Suzuki dealerships are independently owned and operated and, as a result, they are responsible not only for their staff, but for the services provided therein. Please, address the issue you are having to Suzuki of Newmarket. You can provide a copy of your invoice and they should be able to provide you with an explanation of the charges made.
We would like to thank you for sharing your concerns with us and for allowing us the opportunity to respond.
Sincerely,

I sent an e-mail and this was what Suzuki told me.

Kindly be advised that Suzuki dealerships are independently owned and operated and, as a result, they are responsible not only for their staff, but for the services provided therein. Please, address the issue you are having to Suzuki of Newmarket. You can provide a copy of your invoice and they should be able to provide you with an explanation of the charges made.
We would like to thank you for sharing your concerns with us and for allowing us the opportunity to respond.
Sincerely,

That is an answer I'd expect from Hyosung not a company like Suzuki. I was looking at purchasing a GSXR down the road but that won't be happening, when a company can't even look into a matter and pretty much tell their customer "SOL" ...

Son of a..

My buddy and I just bought 2 sv650s from SON.. Got a good deal too! Thanks guys, I'll watch out for this.

Gleb

My bike went to Power sport in Brampton and they are taking care it .

No problem there .The service dept has been great with me .

SON will not get me back

Back
Top Bottom