TV shows currently watching | Page 90 | GTAMotorcycle.com

TV shows currently watching

Finally getting around to watching Battlestar Galactica

Dang, 1st 3 min of the 1st episode....
Sounds intriguing. Alas I don't have access to that content. Will keep an eye out.

This talk reminds of the World War Z movie,... that movie starts with the most impressively quick and intense bang that I know of on any show I've pretty much seen. Five minutes to total crazy chaos. It's memorable enough IIRC I remember mentioning this trivia before some time back in another thread :).

is that a "Took you long enough" or
"I cant believe your watching it"
LOL. No problems here. I haven't seen it yet and there's no plans yet ;). Even being a sci-fi fan. It happens; there's lots of great television competition out there. Being a Gen X fan who grew up with the 80's version, I'm intrigued but in no rush. I've heard how awesome the new BG series starts... and how badly it ends. It's a bit of a polarizing series. But either way... it's definitely on the list to see (and should be). So let me know what you think :).

Last edited:
Dang, 1st 3 min of the 1st episode....
just finished episode 5, man, just crazy. The director gives you something new every episode, really lifts this up.

just finished episode 5, man, just crazy. The director gives you something new every episode, really lifts this up.
I just started episode 3, man this is violent, and the same for "1st 3min of the episode 2"...parenting 101....frig...

I just started episode 3, man this is violent, and the same for "1st 3min of the episode 2"...parenting 101....frig...
lol, it gets wayyyyy better!

So I've been watching this show call What We Do in the Shadows. It's a quirky show, kinda like The Office with the awkwardness, nerdy humor, and doc u style format, but with Vampires! It's strangely entertaining.

So I've been watching this show call What We Do in the Shadows. It's a quirky show, kinda like The Office with the awkwardness, nerdy humor, and doc u style format, but with Vampires! It's strangely entertaining.

If you haven't seen the movie that it's based on, you should ;)

Good show.

Saw the movie first, I love Taika Waititi and everything he does, and was a bit skeptical a TV show without him would be any good. Glad I was wrong.

The original cast show up later on as guest stars in the series.

I binged Westworld S3 in two days; it was amazing. IMO it's the best show on TV lately (and for the last while)... a notable step up from Better Call Saul. Getting it up and down fast helped; there's lots to keep track of. WW S3 moves quickly with tons of plot movement and action episode-to-episode. Wow excellent. There are a few end credit scenes so don't miss them. S4 has been picked up (probably another 2-3 years away :() and it will be the last season. WW S3 may not be for everyone (I loved S2), but at least it's not as deep and hard to follow as S2.

It seems no one mentioned that the new Creepshow series came out recently on AMC. An homage to the original, it's led by Walking Dead's Nicotero. Anyone watch it yet? E2 is Monday.

I'm surprised no one else has mentioned 30 for 30; I enjoyed those earlier mentioned episodes so much I watched a few more. "Broke" is coming up... highly recommended. "Year of the Scab" is as well and should bring back memories to the Gen X football fans (and older).

Last edited:
Lorne Greene was great in that.

I'm going to go back and watch Babylon 5 soon. I ended up buying the series from Apple TV.

Last edited:
The Killing

slow moving but very well acted and written
scenery and sound track are also really good
first story line is a 2 season long who-dun-it
but strangely addicting

Watched: Season 3 of Westworld. Very engaging, streamlined story from S2, but different then I expected. Liked the world outside of the game park, in the visual sense. If you have been to Velenica Spain you will recongize the Delos HQ.

"Upload" on Prime - A fun little show. Doesn't really delve into the existential stuff but instead runs with the premise of, "What if your rich, whack job girlfriend actually owned you?"

"Tales From the Loop" on Netflix - A few episodes in now and it's pretty good. Strikes me as a dramatic, sometimes depressing version of "Eureka."

Devs! Whoa, thanks whom recommended it. I think Alex Garland has a bit of Stanley Kubrick influences. It's nice to see some interesting and stylistic content.

Back
Top Bottom