TV shows currently watching | Page 85 | GTAMotorcycle.com

TV shows currently watching

Fair warning: The End Of The F***cking World has nothing to do with the end of the world. It's a really dark and twisted young-adult drama.

Watching Animal Kingdom, this show is strange, kinda all over the place. The grandmother is creepy. Might give it another episode before I give up on it.

Watching Animal Kingdom, this show is strange, kinda all over the place. The grandmother is creepy. Might give it another episode before I give up on it.
its decent filler.

Better Call Saul is, as usual, excellent
S05E05 aired yesterday

this one episode per week crap I'm not enjoying though
bingeing has ruined me for network TV

will have to blast through the season again after it's been aired

Better Call Saul is, as usual, excellent
S05E05 aired yesterday

this one episode per week crap I'm not enjoying though
bingeing has ruined me for network TV

will have to blast through the season again after it's been aired

The show does move slow, but this series seems to be even worse. Don't get me wrong, its still my current fav series.

Just watched "I Am Not OK With This" on Netflix. Fun little show, in 20 minute episodes. Aimed more at teens, I think, but I enjoyed it.

Watching this as well.
So far really like it.
The one episode where they are sent to detention is such an homage to Breakfast Club - love it!

Rob

Sounds great @Lightcycle, that builds the anticipation... I'm currently holding off on Westworld S3 to binge it in larger bites ;).

I'm doing the same thing with Better Call Saul... it sounds as great at ever.

I watched the Outsiders from release, (without going into / giving away details) it was good; enjoy @Hardwrkr13.

I need PVR space and started watching the new Devs series; three episodes in it looks really promising. (And has strong reviews, 83% w/critics on RT).

The Sinner has continued to be engaging as ever as well,and up to the current episode.

There are so many good shows out there... no need to watch avg stuff imo. Here are a few more new shows.

The Plot Against America looks really good, just started on HBO Canada. Based on an acclaimed book, lots of great actors, high reviews, etc.

S2 What We Do in the Shadows is starting mid April. S1 was top notch imo. The movie was awesome as well.

Cardinal S4 is starting in April. It's a great Canadian "True Detective HBO" style of show. Final season too.

I've got another new HBO doc lined up, After Truth: Disinformation and the Cost of Fake News.

Last edited:
Wife is obsessed with the Tiger King mini-series on Netflix. I've watched a bit and it's a redneck/carney trainwreck that's amusing. Mind you she also loved Love is Blind so you've been warned.

Last edited:
Just binged "I am not ok with this" on netflix....super quirky if Juno was a Superhero movie written by Howard Hughes sorta way. Enjoyed it.

Here's the trailer but don't watch it....it gives away too much.

Tiger King.. just go watch it. Eyeopener, surprised not surprised, slice of Americana..

Back
Top Bottom