TV shows currently watching | Page 75 | GTAMotorcycle.com

TV shows currently watching

Currently watching Goliath S3. Very different then the previous 2 seasons. Something tells me there will be 4th season as the story from S2 doesn't seem quite finished and I doublt they will touch it in S3.

Last edited:
Finished watching the third and last season of the Australian series "Glitch" on Netflix (not to be confused with the indie comedy web series of the same name on Youtube). A very satisfying conclusion to a great series.

Currently watching Goliath S3. Very different then the previous 2 seasons. Something tells me there will be 4th season as the story from S2 doesn't seem quite finished and I doublt they will touch it in S3.
Thanks for this! First 2 seasons were epic.

Just finished season 3. I’m a big Billy Bob fan, he’s great in everything but his masterpiece was Fargo. Season 3 is good. I won’t give any spoilers. Well worth watching.

Just finished season 3. I’m a big Billy Bob fan, he’s great in everything but his masterpiece was Fargo. Season 3 is good. I won’t give any spoilers. Well worth watching.
Now that you mention it I think it would be good to go revisit Fargo, the movie. (I didn't realize he was in the TV series, maybe I should check it out)

Goliath S3 was great once all the pieces came together. I won't spoil it either but there were a couple of interesting twists.

One episode into Goliath S3 and it's good. I made it through one season of Tin Star but only finished it to see how it ended as it wasn't holding my attention.

Catching up on the latest season of Westworld (I'm behind I know) but it's not bad. Building towards something with decent action. I keep wanting Yul Brynner to arise from the dead and show up though (that's how old I am).

Catching up on the latest season of Westworld (I'm behind I know) but it's not bad. Building towards something with decent action. I keep wanting Yul Brynner to arise from the dead and show up though (that's how old I am).
Damn, just reminded me i only watched 2 episodes of S2. Thanks for this!

Any Evel Knievel fans out there? Documentary is on next weekend.

f7e0bce1ac9842b13be499a9fa5923b8.jpg
ddcd63ff08e697772bb70b301e39d240.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another shout out for The Boys. I know there is some superhero fatigue out there but, it’s very engaging.

The Spy was also worth the watch.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Boys is good - bit of a new take on Super heroes (being organized and ran by a corporation).

Watching "City on a Hill" now - starring Kevin Bacon.
The whole show is well acted and written - I'm finding it very engaging.

Lethal Weapon the series on Netflix. Initially I was going to avoid this as I thought nothing could beat the pairing of Danny Glover and the midget racist Mel Gibson. It’s pretty good though I have to admit. Worth a watch!

thanks forum, for a couple of good suggestions

hadn't heard about a new Goliath season....will get it dialed up

and Barry, excellent so far....Bill Hader is looking like a good show runner
always thought he was a good actor

Cobra Kai, basically the Karate Kid characters (same actors) 35 years later. Just got through the first season. Unbelievably well done, well written, 3 dimensional characters, non-PC without being farcical.

Must watch if you're an 80's kid

Finished up S4 of The Magicians, great series so far, some nice eye candy. Now to figure out what to watch next.

Anyone watching(ed) The Order. It is interesting, but more interesting is the fact it's on the same basic set as The Magicians. I think the school name might be the same as well. There is even one actor in both series with almost the same character.

Good so far.

Last edited:
- Watchmen getting good now that it's bringing back the original characters. The writers have studied the source material (book, not film) meticulously. Lots of easter eggs.
- First episode of Mandalorian was intriguing, happy that it's 40 minutes long and not the tedious stretched-out hour-long episodes of "prestige TV".
- Interested to see where For All Mankind goes. Great premise, an alternative timeline like Man in the High Castle.
- I binged Living with Yourself. Entertaining, except for the last 10 minutes which ruined the entire series.

Back
Top Bottom