TV shows currently watching | Page 65 | GTAMotorcycle.com

TV shows currently watching

Finish up Frontier S3 - meh just like the other 2 seasons. Too much of the same BS with these quick needy alliances that get formed then immediately break, kill everyone...then formed again...and nothing really happens...rinse repeat. At least something happened in the last episode.

Now watching The Umbrella Academy. It's pretty good. Some cheesy writing, and repeating the same dumb emotional decisions, but it's not that bad. Music is great.
Definitely shot in Toronto and surrounding GTA if you pay attention. (Massey Hall, Richmond observatory) I think they used the same motel as in Titans.

Counterpart S2 seems to have flown under the radar here. I binged it recently since S2 is leaving CRAVE very soon (here's your notice). The show starts off crazy detailed in deep spy theory; it's very visceral and some elements can be hard to follow. The backstory to the split is given half way through the season and it's incredible :oops:. Then the series quickly picks up steam to an impressive finish. Easily one of the best series on TV at this time. Highly recommended.

Last edited:
Counterpart S2 seems to have flown under the radar here. I binged it recently since S2 is leaving CRAVE very soon (here's your notice). The show starts off crazy detailed in deep spy theory; it's very visceral and some elements can be hard to follow as well. The backstory to the split is given half way through the season and it's incredible :oops:. Then the series quickly picks up steam to an impressive finish. Easily one of the best series on TV at this time. Highly recommended.
I haven't watch S2 yet, thanks for the reminder. S1 was great. The series has been cancelled. I hope it get's picked up by someone though.

Finished up S2 of The Sinner. Pretty good. Pullman is great in a weird way, (his character anyway is weird). But it lost me about 3/4 way. I dunno at that moment it lost most of the tension for some reason. Still recommended.

Currently binge watching "The Order" on Netflix. Another in the series of supernatural based shows along the lines of "The Magicians." Not the best, but not bad overall. Also has Jewel Staite in it, which ain't bad.

Counterpart S2 seems to have flown under the radar here. I binged it recently since S2 is leaving CRAVE very soon (here's your notice). The show starts off crazy detailed in deep spy theory; it's very visceral and some elements can be hard to follow as well. The backstory to the split is given half way through the season and it's incredible :oops:. Then the series quickly picks up steam to an impressive finish. Easily one of the best series on TV at this time. Highly recommended.
Tried to watch S2, but couldn't get past the first episode. Was just so boring. S1 was fantastic. Maybe I should give it another shot

Currently binge watching "The Order" on Netflix. Another in the series of supernatural based shows along the lines of "The Magicians." Not the best, but not bad overall. Also has Jewel Staite in it, which ain't bad.

I started watching that. It’s ok. Has a grown up Harry Potter vibe to it.

Also finally getting around to watching "Secret City"; an Australian TV show starring Anna Torv. Quite a good political intrigue show.

“After Life” from and starring Ricky Gervais on Netflix. Some of Ricky's stuff after the Office has been hit or miss for me. I think this is a hit. It’s at times sad, poignant, funny and charming. If you don’t like cursing on TV it’s not for you though. You might expand your vocabulary.

I've been watching The Big Bang Theory for several years. As I understood, the 12th season is the last, so I'm looking forward for the final episods. Also I've recently started watching The Umbrella Academy, I like it, but there is only one season, and I read that the second season will release in two years.

The spin-off "Doom Patrol" will be available soon on SPACE.

Watching True Detective S3.... kinda meh and kinda weird.. I think it was over hyped. But I am not finished yet.

Looking forward to S2 of American Gods.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Knightfall Season 2 starts this coming Monday, March 25th for those interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom