TSN destroyed the daytona 500 | GTAMotorcycle.com

TSN destroyed the daytona 500

Stewart

Site Supporter
50% of the coverage was commericals even on top of fox/speed. any time something important happened they when to commerial to the point i almost forgot what i was watching. i sure hope that TSN doesn't get the rights for the daytona 200, they havn't got a clue about motorsports, let alone motorcycle racing and formula one.

Canadians know NASCAR as much as Americans know NHL.

They destroy F1 too. The on-board shots always show a delay between the video and audio, up to a second sometimes, but even 2/10th of a second is annoying. I tried to mention it to a guy from TSN once and he got all defensive saying "yeah yeah, all you F1 guys complain about NASCAR and the NASCAR guys complain about F1". I hadn't said a word about NASCAR! They're all idiots.

i also blame the crct, i tuned in on fox channels east and west, but still got tsn, the commerical network.

What was that? I couldn't hear you over the WSBK

i also blame the crct, i tuned in on fox channels east and west, but still got tsn, the commerical network.

That's not a CRTC thing - that is an arrangement between networks called simulcasting. The idea is, the points (commercial ratings basically) goes up for the markets for where they are intended. The broadcast is usually supposed to be identical, though.

What ****** me off especially was when they normally do the "Side be side" for the commercials TSN just played a full screen commercial. The stupidest thing is both stations were at a commercial while the lower pack ran all the way from 8/9 cars back in relation to the higher pack all the way to JJ fighting for the lead with brad. There was 20 laps left and they played commercials twice. WTF!

Back
Top Bottom