Triumph owners unite! | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Triumph owners unite!

Im on a 04 Daytona 600, in Racing Yellow. Aboslutley love this bike!

100_2655.jpg

very nice :) looks like mine :D

2005 Sprint ST, I will join in on any group rides going on, as long as I can work my schedule around them.

Here she is

cimg6823.jpg

woww she's a beaut.....kinda more intrigued with the little mini bike in the bottom left hand of the frame, looks a little faster than the 650 :D. loll.

although i'm a gixxer rider myself, can't say it was my first choice, was going to pick up a triumph daytona 675...beautiful bikes, and pretty light, not too mention the extra cc....too bad insurance didn't see it the same way. never seen the 650 in blue, but red definitely sells it for me :cool:

woww she's a beaut.....kinda more intrigued with the little mini bike in the bottom left hand of the frame, looks a little faster than the 650 :D. loll.

although i'm a gixxer rider myself, can't say it was my first choice, was going to pick up a triumph daytona 675...beautiful bikes, and pretty light, not too mention the extra cc....too bad insurance didn't see it the same way. never seen the 650 in blue, but red definitely sells it for me :cool:

LOL ya that little red one is my boyfriend's niece's bike. He took that picture the day we brought it home and showed it to me. My first thought was 'omg my bike had a baby already?!'

LOL ya that little red one is my boyfriend's niece's bike. He took that picture the day we brought it home and showed it to me. My first thought was 'omg my bike had a baby already?!'

that is how fast i am ;)

Mine's the '05 Daytona 955... the 675 *sniff* was my ex-roommate's bike.. how I miss that bike!
IMG_0831.jpg

IMG_0901.jpg

Last edited:
The best part about the daytonas is that people will come up, look at the bike, see the quality, love the sound, fall in love with the bike and then go buy a gixxer or r6 because thats what they see at timmies, or get told are super fast...

and I love that because I would hate that everytime I pulled into a spot with bikers, everyone had the same bike as me..

The best part about the daytonas is that people will come up, look at the bike, see the quality, love the sound, fall in love with the bike and then go buy a gixxer or r6 because thats what they see at timmies, or get told are super fast...

and I love that because I would hate that everytime I pulled into a spot with bikers, everyone had the same bike as me..

Ya I know the feeling. I was looking at gsxr's/cbr's/ninja's but even my bf said 'do you really want to have a bike like everyone else's?' I'm really glad I have a unique bike :) I don't regret my decision at all!

Ya I know the feeling. I was looking at gsxr's/cbr's/ninja's but even my bf said 'do you really want to have a bike like everyone else's?' I'm really glad I have a unique bike :) I don't regret my decision at all!

That is exactly why I bout my Daytona NO ONE HAS ONE!! People are always like what is that??

Here is a production figures of the Daytona, Very rare over here!
productionbx3.png

Oh that's a cool chart! Only 12 red 650's in Canada! Wow! It really is unique! :cherry:

Back
Top Bottom