Triumph owners unite! | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Triumph owners unite!

for those with an ST - how much are maintenance costs and how much do you pay for insurance?

I'm toying with the idea of jumping over the ST.

Nice. Are you the guy that parks near my house all the time? US plates?

I know you don't know where my house is, but I don't really wanna broadcast to the world where you park every day. Haha. Some people are crazy paranoid about that stuff.

Nope, no US plates and I almost never leave it parked anywhere that the public would be able to see it. Even at work the Garage is employees only.

2005 Tiger 955i. Love the Tiger, but I would like to add a new Bonneville to the stable.

Last edited:
Thanks guys.

On a follow up to that, do either of you ride 2-up? If so, how does your pillion find the comfort?

I'm likin the Triumph's alot...

tb_05.jpg

Hey Kool! Is that the Bonneville America? Just discovered one for sale this week on Kijiji. Definitely considering it for my next ride!

'97 Trophy 900. Topbox, extended fenders, fork protectors, scottoiler and Corbin seat. The first seat didn't last too well.

And I agree, BRG is the fasted colour for them;)

I didn't know there were so many Triumph riders on this forum. I think we should plan a day to meet (somewhere central, like Oakville) and then go for a ride!

I also like the fact that just about every Triumph model is represented!

Cheers.

Hey Kool! Is that the Bonneville America? Just discovered one for sale this week on Kijiji. Definitely considering it for my next ride!

No..that's the new 2010 Thunderbird 1600. I seen the America on the GP bikes website.

http://www.gpbikes.com/

Greetings from brand new Triumph rider :)

I just got Orange Tiger 1050 and I love it.
It is my second bike, I had Suzuki S40 to learn on
for two seasons and I decided to get something more.

It is amazing bike I am surprised there are not
more of them on the streets.

Cheeers!

more and more triumph owners are popping up. (including myself)
I was running errands downtown yesterday and saw at least 2 others and even parked beside another speed triple.

we should definitely get a ride together....anyone going to the ducati/triumph spling bling????

Back
Top Bottom