Tractor trailer pursuit live in Toronto | GTAMotorcycle.com

Tractor trailer pursuit live in Toronto

wait till he gets to the border, USA doesnt put up with this **** like OPP

8 HOURS! hhaaha OPP is a failure, they'll seize motorcycles set up speed traps everywhere but a dangerous guy like this they follow around for 8 hours...wow, epic failure

Like watching paint dry might as well keep trucking he is screwed anyways. Who delivers donuts to the chasing cars?

Like watching paint dry might as well keep trucking he is screwed anyways. Who delivers donuts to the chasing cars?

hes minutes from the border, if he decides to cross this is gonna end with a nice firework show

According to the report, a driver who leases the flatbed woke up to find the vehicle missing from where he usually leaves it parked.

Repo man??? :rolleyes:

Why haven't they put a spike belt out yet?

One would think that'd be an easy solution.. maybe a big truck is too prone to roll-overs? Or the tires are too stiff for a spike belt to even work? :dontknow:

Millions of dollars these people get to PROTECT the public, and they never thought of this?

Last i heard every OPP cruiser has a shiny .223 rifle in the trunk, a couple rounds into the front of the hood and this pursuit would have been over hours ago, instead they're gonna let him drive around until someone gets killed.

One would think that'd be an easy solution.. maybe a big truck is too prone to roll-overs? Or the tires are too stiff for a spike belt to even work? :dontknow:

rollover? why is his safety the concern here? hes already broken enough laws to spend his life in prison

I don't like the cops, I actually despise them but on this one they are doing the right thing. You don't want a big *** truck out of control, people may get hurt.

I don't like the cops, I actually despise them but on this one they are doing the right thing. You don't want a big *** truck out of control, people may get hurt.

so you just keep letting him drive until he kills someone?

hahah they cut the shot just as he's about to get booked. guess they dont want the public to see the guy get his *** kicked lol

Back
Top Bottom