Trackday at TMP - May 3rd | GTAMotorcycle.com

Trackday at TMP - May 3rd

UltrA_09

Site Supporter
Anyone here planning on attending the Trackday on May 3rd at TMP?

I've just registered and paid for the event; going to be riding in the Green/Beginner group with my silver SV650s. If you see me, feel free to say :wave:

I'm very excited to get my bike on the track!

Last edited:
I went last sunday and got rained out so I'm going to be doing this sunday and hopefully I can get off work for the 3rd. I'm riding an all white 09 zx6r I'll probably pit by Racer5, feel free to say hey.

I'm going to try like heck to be there - depends if the bike is ready by then, and if I can get away from work. Will be a last minute decision for me, but I am very keen!

My brother is already signed up for it. I have learned that this early in the year its better to wait as weather and temps are always a toss up. hope to be there but will also be a last min thing for me too

track riding in the rain is the best way to train, scary as hell first time but a good learning tool

I'm looking to bring 3 guests with me to this trackday, though the guest list only allows for 2 people; Does anyone have an open space in their 'guest list' that would be willing to add my buddies name to their list?

I'd really appreciate it

Can't stand TMP. Too bumpy for me and I cant get decent times there. I have to alter my suspension too much. Toilets smell. Foods gash.

If I can get my front wheel back on I may well head out!

Back
Top Bottom